Exploding mice

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And for a newbie maybe it isn't common knowledge... cracking a mouse on the head seems cruel but its legal and people do it.... so the guy's questions was perfectly relavent... it would have been a two or three post question if that, but now it's just taking up more room on this thread... i didn't ask the question... I just answered it... so ill just keep posting here..... thanks :)

sorry guys im a newbie at this, the question might be stupid to some, i just didnt think freezing them was that bad, and i was unaware it was illegal. i didnt mean to go off topic.

sorry guys im a newbie at this, the question might be stupid to some, i just didnt think freezing them was that bad, and i was unaware it was illegal. i didnt mean to go off topic.

Don't be sorry mate, your question was a good one as many people aren't aware of the laws regarding keeping reptiles etc.... I'm sure many people will benefit from your question. Good luck :)

Now they are some BIG FAT mice,ive recently had a rat that had 22 babies,all are alive,my biggest litter b4 this was 18....

looks like shes killed a few theres 24 there now
i dont think she can handle so many. The other females
will help out . She still looks like a nomal pregant female
size here a pic

Last edited:
bloody hell that massive ! my females get as big as your photo but never have that many

She will prob look "normal preg size) for a while, she'll have what I call milk belly (and a stretched body from carrying so many of course). Usually they only have 10-12 nipples, so feeding double will be tough for her. Hope you have some other mums will smaller litters to help or you may need to cull some...

She will prob look "normal preg size) for a while, she'll have what I call milk belly (and a stretched body from carrying so many of course). Usually they only have 10-12 nipples, so feeding double will be tough for her. Hope you have some other mums will smaller litters to help or you may need to cull some...
there other in there helpin out as i culled there young during the week as i knew she had heaps cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikipedia
Exploding White Mice were a punk-pop band from Adelaide, Australia in the 1980s.

Their name was taken from a scene in the film Rock 'N' Roll High School, in which a laboratory mouse spontaneously explodes upon being exposed to the music of The Ramones, the band's foremost influence.

Unfortunately for Wiki they are wrong again
Exploding white mice was Bjorks original band from Iceland before she went solo. Icelandic punk...

I thought i was going to match your record this week.
This youngen "only" had 22! :?

From these mice i am getting on average 15/18 but this one took the cake. She could hardly walk by the time she dropped :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back