Expo do we have winner

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah it was announced....but i forgot the names!
lol
But the crap thing was....is 4 out of 5 people were not even there to collect their prizes!

do they call u if u where not there

yeah they called the girl who won the RSP and put the phone up to the mic

she was screaming!

Like you wouldn't be bry! I put $5 down saying she doesn't have a license ;)

haha and with the time they npws are taking to send out new books shed prob be flat out getting her license in a month....but good on her...i wanna know more!

sophie

If she, didnt know the first thing about snakes & doesnt have a licence, just went to the expo to have a look.. Its bloody pointless giving it to her, like, a RSP probs means nothing to her where the actual herp enthusiasts would die to have it.

She would probaly scream if it was a childreni, no diff too her.

Hey we are all making assumptions here.. we dont know anything
I was just thinking if I would enter had I been in town coz I ould not be able to take the snake back to WA with me and it was not really the point to win something and sell it for the money...
hmmmm
on another note my flatmate is talking to the TV again

The stupid thing is, i asked one of the staff members what would happen if the winner didn't have their class 2...eligible for a class 2 or even a class 1 holder. Their answer:

They would hold onto the snake until the person got the appropriate class. WHAT A LOAD OF ****. $50 says the winner didn't even have their class 1 and will be waiting a MINIMUM of 2 years to recieve their prize if that is the case.

Cheers,
Josh

If the winner didn't hold a class 2 licence snake ranch give you a month to get the neccessary licence. If you can't you will recieve a albino bluey instead.

I personally put down the hypermelanistic and albino bluey as my first 2 choices. The roughy was my last or second last :lol: . I didn't see the point when i didn't have my class two and the fact it looked drop dead ugly :lol: . I think carpet snakes have a better colour to them :shock: !!!!!

You need to hold a class 1 for two years before getting a class 2, though I have heard that you can skip that if you have two people holding class 2 licences vouch for you...

Unless you are about to get a class 2 animal, I dont see the point of holding a class 2 licence, as they cost more...

I personally put down the hypermelanistic and albino bluey as my first 2 choices. The roughy was my last or second last :lol: .

lol me to, but yeah im only 15 so i would be waiting like at least 3 yrs till i got my class 2 licences
but yeah i would rather the black bluey

maybe they would award the winner official ownership of the RSP, therefor they would have to sell it or something along those lines, not very practical though. Although all in all was a very informative expo.

i cant wait till wednsday (when they are supposed to be ringing peoples if they won) to see if i won :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back