Expo do we have winner

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure but it said on the back of the form that they would be calling people on the 8th sooo im hopeing they havent.

Good luck to everyone who entered! I was there today (picked up some great bargains on decorations and accessories and am sending in my license form tomorrow), but I didn't enter because:
a - no license yet
b - no idea how to look after any of the animals up for prizes.

That black blue tongue was hawt... :shock: And I saw several baby Stimpies and Macs, I want one even more than I did before (and now my brother wants a snake). Great fun, when's the next expo?

I wanted the lacy. It was an awesome creature.
I also wanted the Stephens Banded too and baby land mullets at one fo the stalls.

Simone.

yes the stephens banded was great love there look , got taged by one a few years back on boxing day
Mick

Sooks, congrats to whoever won, expo was great

I should have won a prize for the amount of alcohol i drank. What a night! (Pity i can't remember any of it. :( )

I wanted the lacy. It was an awesome creature.
I also wanted the Stephens Banded too and baby land mullets at one fo the stalls.

Simone.

That stephens banded got out and it has not been found yet as far as i know...

How did you feel afterwards Mick? Will you be at the meeting tomorrow night?

Simone.

Hi SImone,
felt sick for a couple of days, tingles up the arm and headaches,was on holidays and didnt tell Sue for 2 days she wasnt happy
No i wont be at the meeting, at work in Canberra, sue will be there with the dragons for the show
mick

I also put the blueys first and the RSP last as I do not have a Class 2 and do not intend to get one in the next future...
Speaking of winning something... do we know who won the "Best of Show" this year...?

It was all rumours about escaping, however the Brown did go missing for a while.

I've never been a fan of albino olives, but after seeing two i'm quite impressed.

The pygmy python was good for novelty value, but same as any other children's.

Expo

hey just wondering if n e one knows if these rumours i hear of pythons gettin sold out of the boot of a car in the car park at the expo? We had a few young kids come into where i work with them, trying to get set-ups for them - and basically knew crap all...

Great expo this one. I was impressed. Shame I did not met Lilly. Her face is still mystery to me.

Great expo this one. I was impressed. Shame I did not met Lilly. Her face is still mystery to me.
Surely you saw me at the Snake Ranch stand, Slateman. I'm rather hard to miss. Tall, bearded and much more manly than people expected me to be ;) :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back