Farewell

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dipcdame

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I have just said farewell to a very special lady at Adelaide Airport.

As promised, GrannieAnnie arrived last Monday, and left today, only two hours ago, she will still be in the air right now.

Kakariki, Slytherin, Jaxrtfm, and myself were the ones she met, Kensai had a lucky escape on Tuesday night at the SA Herp meeting!

The week passed so quickly, GrannieAnnie is such a livewire, always laughing, with such a quick sense of humour. She took soooo much stick from us, (as we did from her), and there are moments during her time here I am sure she won't forget............ pigeons come to mind here, I'm sure she'll know what I mean!

It was such a special week with an exceptional person, many many happy memories, and it was with a heavy heart that I watched her walk down the walkway to the aircraft waiting to take her back to her own state. So many laughs, my sides never hurt so much as they did this week. Thank you Annie, for a fantastic, wonderful, whirlwind of a funny week! Wouldn't have had it any other way.

Looking forward to the next cyclone to hit SA. Safe landings toots.
Love ya, ya crazy woman!!!! xx

Attachments

• 100_8138.jpg
    100_8138.jpg
    202.9 KB · Views: 271
  • 100_8327.jpg
    100_8327.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 291
good that you all had a great week love the pic's so you let her out of the cage hay LOL

Aaawww man!

I thought we were gonna have one of those goodbye threads of people leaving the forum. You know the ones where someone has a whinge and then says 'I'm out of here' lol we haven't had one of them in ages.

Good bye Grannieannie.

Aaawww man!

I thought we were gonna have one of those goodbye threads of people leaving the forum. You know the ones where someone has a whinge and then says 'I'm out of here' lol we haven't had one of them in ages.

Good bye Grannieannie.

Yeah, i was sucked in too...:x

LOL thanks guys...................... the cage was the old elephant house in the Adelaide Zoo, didn't take much persuasion to get her into going in there to pose........ sent that pic back yp her hubby to let him know it was ok, we had her under control!!

If that cyclone ever threatens to descend on your doorstep, welcome her with open arms, you'd not be sorry, nor disappointed!

Missing her alreday, she's a real crackpot, and has left a huge hole in my evening here. I don't think life will be quite the same for a while yet!

Aaawww man!

Good bye Grannieannie.

I can always start one Gordo ;) :lol:

It's always sad to say goodbye...I hate having to do it too! Looks like you had a good time too :)

Well you're not bloody getting rid of me I can promise you that my friends. I sit here with tears rolling down my cheeks, I've just had a magical week. Bev (Dipcdame) and her family and friends welcomed me with open arms, they opened their home and their hearts to me, and made me feel like part of the family........despite the fact that they left me waiting for them for half an hour at the airport when I arrived.........lol....oh I should mention my plane was a half hour early. lol. I have left a big part of my heart back in South Australia and with the wonderful new friends I met, new bonds have been made that can never be broken. :)

I miss you already :(...OMG we had such a fun time! :D

That pic with you behind bars is a scream!! ROFLMAO!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Any time you come back our way, let me know!

Well, what can I add...................
she came,
she saw,
she conquered............

next time you visit we are putting out an invite and we are going to expect at least half the south australian contingent of APS to attend, somewhere out in the middle of nowhere would be an idea, we only had Dipcdame, Kakariki, GrannieAnnie myself (and assorted patners and kids) and there wasn't to much silence to be heard.... LOL

Had a great night, All hail Grannie Annie, we expect to see a "moving to SA" thread in the next 12 months.

Ahhhh Jax....thank you for your hospitality, I told my Brian about Nairn...that you said was a nice place to live, I'll look it up in the real estate section.....but don't expect a move for a long while yet, if ever. :) But it will be fun to look at it. I had such a wonderful, wonderful holiday, I still can't wipe the smile from my face or the tears from my eyes about leaving.......xxxx

howx about you post some photos to show how much fun you had, i'm sure you have a few...........thousand LOL

Sounds like I missed all the fun, whats one more nutter is the insane assylum.

careful....... there's some you may not WANT posting up!!!!!!! Remember, I mentioned blackmail material????? (evil cackle!!)

I am glad that you all had a great time.
I know I have personally made some life long friends on this site, even ones that have been banned for life and now reside on other sites. :p:p

I am glad that you all had a great time.
I know I have personally made some life long friends on this site, even ones that have been banned for life and now reside on other sites. :p:p

:shock::shock::shock: FAY!!! You want to be careful who you hang around with!!!! LOL ;););)

Sounds like you guys had a blast Bev :)

and yes Mick, it was one of the best weeks I've had since I can't remember when, my sides have never hurt so much, nor the tears of laughing so much, my face was permanently soaked with them!!
If you want a really great week, with heaps of laughing, and fun (and lots of blonde moments), just invite GrannieAnnie to your place, just watch out there's no pigeons about though!!!!! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back