Farewell

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK........ NAMED AND SHAMED!!!!!!!

Pic 1 - visit to Jax's place.............. line up - Gary, Annie (obviously), Jax, and my hubby Bob

Pic 2 - Kaki and 'friend' getting acquainted

Pic 3 - Too pooped to care about the camera!!! heh heh

Pic 4 - The saddest moment of the week, the final farewell.

Attachments

• 100_8349.jpg
    100_8349.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 35
  • 100_8087.jpg
    100_8087.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 36
  • 100_8161.jpg
    100_8161.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 35
  • 100_8372.jpg
    100_8372.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 30
Well said Luv. I'm still a "spring chicken" but am looking forward to my 40's, 50's etc. I hope I am able to enjoy myself as much as you do when I'm reach my prime :)

The way to stay young is to NEVER reach your prime!!!!!!!!!

"I'm growing older but not up
My metabolic rate is pleasantly stuck
Let those winds of time blow over my head
I'd rather die while Im living than live while Im dead"
By: jimmy buffett

Okay Jax, you asked for it, at least, with the blimp in the pic, it'll make you look better!!!!!!! LOL

Last edited:
And as you asked SOOOOOOOO nicely........

1st pic Gary, Jax, da blimp and Bob
2nd pic taken at Dundee's in Murray Bridge

Attachments

• IMGP1109.jpg
    IMGP1109.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 28
  • IMGP1038.jpg
    IMGP1038.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 32
ummmmmmmm...................... did you ever get out of the FIRST time around??????

Oh yes, I'm definately out of my first stage of childhood....that was no fun at all....even the second stage (1st marriage) wasn't much fun, but now into my THIRD...whhhhheeeeee heeeeeee, this is pure total stupid, silly, ridiculous, nonsense and I love every moment of it.... :lol:

:rolleyes: yeah........... kinda noticed that last week!!!!!!! :p

Did you really.....I guess people do notice my shy retiring demure state of mind, my subdued sense of humour, my quiet laughter, my polite vocabulary, why, you'd hardly know I was around, quiet as a mouse am I......I try to be humble, but it's hard for someone like me, still the truth must be faced and admitted, I am a quiet little angel....so true, so true !!!! :oops:

Did you really.....I guess people do notice my shy retiring demure state of mind, my subdued sense of humour, my quiet laughter, my polite vocabulary, why, you'd hardly know I was around, quiet as a mouse am I......I try to be humble, but it's hard for someone like me, still the truth must be faced and admitted, I am a quiet little angel....so true, so true !!!! :oops:

Is that during the weeks you're on your meds??? Cause you CERTAINLY weren't on them LAST week!!!! LOL But Annie, we wouldn't have you any other way................................. you made a HUUUUGE impact on those you came into contact with, we'll never forget last week, it was a real blast!!!

Is that during the weeks you're on your meds??? Cause you CERTAINLY weren't on them LAST week!!!! LOL But Annie, we wouldn't have you any other way................................. you made a HUUUUGE impact on those you came into contact with, we'll never forget last week, it was a real blast!!!

Well mate, I only missed one lot of pills, that was Friday nights...lol. If you reckon I made an impact....how do you think I feel....I was one person, you were many.....I am totally overwhelmed by ALL of you. I still can't wipe the smile off my face, the acceptance, the fun, the hugs...oh I love those hugs....with me it's what you see is what you get....or perhaps not....I hope I come across as a lady....but then I think...mmmmm what does a "lady" look like....hell damnit, I'm just me...lol. The terror of the west....lol

hahaha!!! You got to Love Grannieannie.

Annie and I met on another reptile forum when she was about to get her barrie.
I must admit she is great fun to hang out with, we first met at the WA herp meeting at Armadale Reptile Centre and I was thinking she would be like any lady her age well my god wasn't a wrong! I got a big loving huge from her and we had a great time, loved every moment of it.
To me she act my age or a little younger and I am 17 Haha

You got to love Grannieannie!!

see you soon annie xx

THANKS Niall......... you COULD have warned us before she hit our shores like a whirlwind!!!!!! LOL

Yeah, she's a lovable bundle of fun, energy, and such a personality!!!!!! (BUT DON'T TELL HER I SAID SO!!)

Haha I thought I would surprise you on that :p
I felt the wind pick up when she crossed back into WA, hasn't stopped since Haha.

She is one of a kind and im glad shes back! shes great fun to be around, i would prefer to hang with her more then most of my mates as i have more fun and laughing moments when im around her.

Excuse me you two, do you mind.....I'm here listening to this stuff you're saying about me....didn't you know it's very impolite to talk about someone behind their back. :) :) Actually I think I scared Nialls mum and dad, Brian and Sonja, when I met them too....lol. Niall is my "adopted" grandson....such a sweetie....but with with one of those strong flamin pommie accents again, can't get away from bloody poms....lol xxxxxxxxxxxx hee hee hee hee hee (evil chuckle) :)

Haha.
Mum thinks your cool, you got her talking so that means you did well, with my dad well... dont know what he thinks didn't really ask him haha.

Gran. dont diss yourself you and all the other aussies have pom in your blood as your family from like 5 generations back came here from England :D Haha

Im trying to get rid of this pom accents I got to stay at your for a week or so Haha!!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.... ecky thump there lad......................... so yer a pom too, hey???? Don't get rid of the accent, it's precious, keep it for as long as you can Niall, it's your heritage, as well as anything else!!

I'm one meself, and proud of it, although, I do have an Aussie certificate, which means that 78% of my brain was removed to qualify (heh heh) But we poms can still hold our heads high when it comes to the cricket, Eh Annie???? HMMMMMMM??????

And Niall, my son was born here, but considers himself so much a pom, he has a huge union jack on his bedroom wall, and is getting a tat, of the three english lions under the crown, like the cricketers have!!!!!!!!! Oh, and the silly bugga wants to join the Barmy Army, even wears one of their caps!! LOL (now, I wonder if one can get shot for being a traitor any more?)LOL

I guess you Poms are ok....Bev, you should hear Nialls accent...it's really thick...and gorgeous, just like yours and Bobs. :) And being married to a Pom I guess I have to love something about yas. lol. My lot came here in 1854, but I think that was the Irish side....but yeah, I have English, Irish and a wee bit of Scott..lol....but for me..I'm true blue, fair dinkum, dinky die Ozzie and proud of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back