Farkurnell

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its ok, there arn't any I haven't heard before. I agree with some of them. Lawyers are parasites that feed off human misery in order to make money and win acclaim (well atleast defence are) but I prosecute the bad guys and try to put them away

The DPP are worse lol... :p

(Also an easy job because in AUS every defendant is guilty untill proven innocent)

Mystic ~ Unless you are talking to the media. Then it's innocent till proven guilty. Being a Criminal prosecutor isn't easy though. I've had to look at some pretty horrible photos & videos and listen to many horrible accounts.

Yea but who in the world dosn't watch media on tv or hear it on radio or read about it in papers?

Final outcome is usually decided before it even gets to court under most circumstances due to above reason as well as solicitors and judge discussing the case behind closed doors lol

Many cases of false imprisonment indicates that the legal system is far from justice.The fact that remand centres are active shows that many people are locked up before even facing a judge on there charges and will not recieve bail ATLEAST untill the brief is served (usually takes a few months).12 months later (and sometimes longer) when it finally goes to trial they are found not guilty.They have served 12 months in jail for no reason ALL with no compensation...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back