Fat or Gravid?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

James..94

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking very fat but my dad disagrees so what's your opinion?
Also she has been glass dancing lately.
DSCF1038.jpg

DSCF1040.jpg

DSCF1042.jpg

DSCF1044.jpg

DSCF1045.jpg

DSCF1046.jpg

Cheers James

gravid!!!!!!!! For sure, mine has been glass dancing the last week and not eating at all and right now as i type she's laying. Get her in a lay box today. She may not look it and mine looked pretty skinny but she is still laying. So far i can count 8 eggs.

hard to tell but going by the chin fat , i say just fat . but u could allways feel the belly to see if u can feel any eggs.

Haven't witnessed any matings but there has been quite a bit of head bobbing.
But then again I haven't been home much to witness anything.

glass dancing... she is gravid for sure trust me mate mine has ripped out 2 nails already the last week glass dancing. I was wondering what was going on then i put her in her lay box and she starting digging like hell and now is laying.

How much has she been eating lately? Sometimes they go off food a bit before laying.

Haven't witnessed any matings but there has been quite a bit of head bobbing.
But then again I haven't been home much to witness anything.
it could be either way , just to be safe id put a laybox/tray in there , it can hurt to do so . if she starts to try and dig everywhere[scratching] then she is def gravid and will lay in a few days.

it could be either way , just to be safe id put a laybox/tray in there , it can hurt to do so . if she starts to try and dig everywhere[scratching] then she is def gravid and will lay in a few days.
I'll get the lay box ready:)

the clutch my girl is laying right now is her 4th. I just checked her and she's starting to burry them up. She should be done soon. So exiting lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back