Favourite bevvy....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
non:milk/flavoured/smoothies...
alco; pineapple juice with crushed ice and a big splash of smirnoff...

NON: I think its fruit punch, orange juice and the occasional can of solo, coke, orange fanta, raspberry fanta,
sunkist and creaming soda!

Not allowed alcohol, I'm only 10.

blueberry, raspberry or snozzberry flavoured rubbish

PMSL @ "snozzberry" Have you been reading too much Roald Dahl lately??

Fave non-alcoholic drink - tea!!! I love the stuff. I can't get out of bed without a cup in the morning, and another mid-morning. I drink it in the afternoon with a biscuit as a pick-me-up and in the evening before I go to bed. Assam is great, but I also love Irish Breakfast and Darjeeling.

Alcoholic - I'm not a big drinker any more (can't cope with a hangover and a 4yo!) I prefer quality over quantity these days; GOOD French champagne (Veuve is my personal fave, Cristal if someone else is buying!) or a good, dry, Burgundy Rose (not the sweet lolly water that some wineries try to pass off as Rose). Chilled Pinot Noir can also be lovely with a meal.

On a hot day a Pale Ale is great, or in winter I love a pint of stout or porter.

Non Alc: Pepsi Max
Alco: Beer, Jim Bean n Coke, Malibu, Frangelico, etc.. and can't forget good ole Grappa ;)

Water, chinotto, Bundy ginger beer, Dr Pepper, pineapple juice and goat's milk for non alcoholic.
Don't drink soft drink much though, about one a fortnight.
Ciroc or Zubrowka vodkas ice cold, a good Spanish P.X. sherry after a meal, a glass of Shiraz, or a pint of Bulmers if I'm at the pub.
Amaretto sour with a whole egg or a caucasian if we're talking about cocktails.

I miss beer so much, damn gluten intolerance.

Last edited:
Coffee
And any alcahol that tates like cordial or a milk shake (girly drinks) especially Moscato or Ricadonna Ruby.... Yum!

best beer in the world = little creatures pale ale, well best i have had yet, but i have a long way to go!

Little Creatures Pale Ale is freakin sweet! I love the pint size stubbies! Also Coopers Red and Green, they're great too, not to everyones taste but at least they have flavour! Top shelf bourbon is my second love, maybe not top shelf, but anything black label and beyond is damn fine.

non-alcoholic: real coffee, orange juice, Coola cordial and water.

PMSL @ "snozzberry" Have you been reading too much Roald Dahl lately??
Lately? Try for the last 20 odd years :lol: :oops: My daughter's hooked, but I'm a bit scared because her favourite book is Matilda....I'm working really hard at being a "good person" so I don't end up being punished by her :lol:

Non-Alc:

Morning - Coffee.....strong and sweet
Morning after a huge night on the sauce - Coffee then a litre of Powerade
Day - Mango Chiller from Gloria Jeans......(if you haven't tried one....do it NOW!!!)

Alc: Well....where do i begin???

Beers: Stock standard tinnie of VB, Bombardier (british bitter), Kilkenny, Old Speckled Hen, Tooheys Old, Stella (act-a-twat), Kronenbourg 1664....the list goes on forever. I'm Qld born and bred....but i just can't drink XXXX. It's like drinking goat spit mixed with paint stripper with a hint of foot.

Spirits: Scotch, Jagermeister and Scotch with Jagermeister, Jagermeister with Scotch and the occasional White Russian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back