favourite of all time

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
its funny that you should ask

Wot tha???? Were you going for the shortest distance??? Did you forget to let go??? Did you flip during your throw? Do you have it on video?

i wound up, thought i was Merv hughes, chucked as hard as i could, but didnt bloo dy let go. So as i went to full extension i pretty much just went to ground as my ankle exploded with pain.

It was funny as i was standing in the water a little so it looked kind of dramatic.

And DAD as he is every little kids hero comes over and grabs me. Wipes the blood from my ankle with his sandpaper bricklaying hands. Has a chuckle, says, "that was funny" then proceeds to tear a piece of my shirt off, well the pocket actually, (mum was impressed) and duct tapes it around my ankle. It was only when he pulled me to my feet that he thought, Better get the doc.

Dads gotta luv em.

its funny that you should ask

i wound up, thought i was Merv hughes, chucked as hard as i could, but didnt bloo dy let go. So as i went to full extension i pretty much just went to ground as my ankle exploded with pain.

It was funny as i was standing in the water a little so it looked kind of dramatic.

And DAD as he is every little kids hero comes over and grabs me. Wipes the blood from my ankle with his sandpaper bricklaying hands. Has a chuckle, says, "that was funny" then proceeds to tear a piece of my shirt off, well the pocket actually, (mum was impressed) and duct tapes it around my ankle. It was only when he pulled me to my feet that he thought, Better get the doc.

Dads gotta luv em.

That is hell funny... shy is it we laugh hard at other people's misfortunes... why is pain funny???

Wished you had it video'd!!!

For me in the reptile/wildlife side of it would be

Steve Irwin
Sir David Attenborough
Austin Stevens

In the everyday life it would be

My Family because they are always there for me.

Cameron

I draw inspiration from Hitler. Every time I think to myself, "I must be an okay kind of person because my dog loves me" I remember that Hitler was kind to dogs, and that his dogs probably loved him too. This reminds me to be nice to people as well as to animals.

The person who inspired me to love animals was my Dad. He was my foster Dad...the only one that I have ever known....he was just the most beautiful person. He loved his cattle and on many occasions I used to help him as a kid feeding all the poddy calves. We lived on a farm at Robertson where we had horses, chooks,bird, cats and dogs.He died just before Princess Diana and I miss him soo much!! He taught me what was important in life...I used to say 'Gee I wish we were rich'....he used to answer me with..'We are rich..we all have each other'!
When it came to loving reptiles Garth was my big influence as he had loved reptiles from when he was a kid and his enthusiasm has rubbed off on me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back