Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I can read. I read your post and the bit where you wrote "Or is that just another story?!" made me think that you thought slowly upsizing was a myth. Hence my answer. Sorry if you thought I was having a crack at you, sometimes I'm a bit blunt. Pythonmum has given you some excellent advice which you should take on board. Good luck with your Albino, they are awesome critters.

haha! Yes we oldies must watch our manners on here now! C'mon... don't let the whippersnappers talk you down. Have another crack!! I thought I was the only blunt one left!
But seriously, what is it with you kids? Logic just doesn't seem to apply anymore... technology has a lot to answer for.......;):D

haha! Yes we oldies must watch our manners on here now! C'mon... don't let the whippersnappers talk you down. Have another crack!! I thought I was the only blunt one left!
But seriously, what is it with you kids? Logic just doesn't seem to apply anymore... technology has a lot to answer for.......;):D

Pretty well exactly what I was thinking. Guess I just wasn't blunt enough to say it lol.

Jeebus don't encourage me, nowadays I have to reword some of my posts at least 4 times to cut out stuff that can be hurtful or harmful and still I'm told to take it easy. Lots of sensitive people around these days.

- - - Updated - - -

Jeebus don't encourage me, nowadays I have to reword some of my posts at least 4 times to cut out stuff that can be hurtful or harmful and still I'm told to take it easy. Lots of sensitive people around these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back