Finally getting my first snake

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I understand all the vent and the actual heat issues itself. i was just wondering what the best was? i mean i saw a 240watt ceramic heat light it looked like it might give off too much eat but I just wasnt quite sure what others used. oh and Either way my enclosure is going 1200 side down so itll be 600 high 1200 long 600 wide. Also, i was going to set up a heat monitoring system and hopefully humidity aswell through my computer by building a DMX control dimmer so i can control heat lamps through a DMX signal and im looking for little thermometer couplings or w.e so i can monitor temp throughout the tank in various areas and have it all go to my computer and log it that way i dont need to spend like 180 bucks on a commercial dimmer. but i digress, where would be the best place to buy my heat sources? ive looked at heaps of places none of which are in brisbane or can i just go to a petstore even though i loath them for the heat lamps etc.?

Have a look at the Herp Shop.
You can order online, they will send your items out to you pretty quickly, AND they send you an invoice with your goods so that you can pay via direct deposit or credit card.
I had to email and ask questions, and Brian is very helpful and knowledgeable.

The Herp Shop - Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back