fire!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This sentence almost made me cry..

His daughter told of another resident who "went to put his kids in the car, put them in, turned around to go grab something from the house, then his car was on fire with his kids in it, and they burnt".

Hope everyone is safe.
I used to go through Lancefield all the time on my way to Melbourne..very scary

This sentence almost made me cry..

Hope everyone is safe.
I used to go through Lancefield all the time on my way to Melbourne..very scary

Apparently he went back inside to get his other kid, 2 down, 1 left, very very sad. The poor bugger will hold himself responsible for their horrible painful deaths.

This is just incredlible. I never thought I would see something like this. My heart goes out to everyone affected, and you're all in my prayers. And to those arsonists re-lighing after the fire-fighters moved on...there are no words

130+ dead 750+ homes gone.. Where is the justice In this.. Common God.

arsonists.. Should be charged with Murder For every single person that has died. .. Now its time for the government to step it up a notch and make the people pay for what they have done. My Love And Support Goes out to all those affected.

i have heard mr rudd is going to make special circumstance when having the fire bugs charged so they'll be charged as murderers or mass murderers. it's probably better for them, i'd hate to be identified as one of them and left out in the open, prison is probably the safest alternative. i wonder if any of the fire bugs lost family, friends or property?

The people responsible should be locked up and should never see the light of day. They should be shown no mercy, just as their victims were shown none. They are calling this the worst "natural" disaster, but how can it be natural if they were deliberately lit? As for relighting fires? Its truly unbelievable what these people will stoop to. Its gone beyond pyromania and descended into sadism and murder.

Last edited:
Exactly, where is this God you speak of? Did he cause this? Dont give me **** that its some crap lesson for us.
Watching it on the news atm, I remember the other day they expected the death toll to rise to 40... I wish it stayed at that, 0 would be better, but 40 is better than the 130 counted so far

Lets not make this about god we had a religious thread for that.
This is very sad but when you here about kids burning in a car it makes you realize how bad there deaths are not just the fact that 130+ have died:(convict these killers let them be seen as what they are the biggest murders in aussie history:evil:

I can't begin to imagine the pain and sorrow felt by the families of these victims......such a tragedy
We can only hope the people responsible for this dark time are caught and held accountable for their actions(No punishment would ever be tough enough IMO)

If you go to ten news melbourne and go to main story there is a bit that says "where fires are burning now", hope this helps

Thank you sarah_m. I rang another friend today and they had spoke to them last week. So I rang them this morning. They are being covered in Ash, and smoke. They have a newborn baby and have to be prepared 'just in case'... It is TERRIBLE!!!

The nearest fire from my friends is less than FIFTY kms!!!! It is not a 'natural' disaster, and those mongrels deserve to pay.

My ex-father-in-law's family are from outside of Horsham, so I feel for them too.

Hopefully the cooler temps this week will help bring things under control soon, though apparently they are struggeling with high winds up at Beechworth.
It is so hard to believe

over 134 now and still climbing..... now have fire near 10 km from me but not worried.... herd shocking stories of how my boss couldn't get into a town untill 11 pm... they were called out as they were the only vehicle available around 7 to assist a family trapped in there house... all the roads were blocked by fallen trees... for the life of me i cant remember the towns name but it's out past churchill and down to lakes...

good on rudd to for being here so fast.... be a record for any PM.... and lets hope they get the mongrels that started this.... don't even think they will make it to court if they are found... hopefully rudd aint lik howard and give them new identities for protection

My heart goes out to every1 that has lost everything in these fires

RIP to all the people, pets and wildlife....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back