First baby of the season!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saz

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
...first hatchie of the season...awwwww!

100_5240.jpg

100_5234.jpg

Congrats Saz, good to see you've still got plenty of eggs left as well, how many are cooking at the moment?

Lots cooking Jordo, I've filled the first tub up, now on the second! Got 20 eggies left cooking at the moment, but it's only the beginning of gecko season up here. Lots to come!

He's a little U.milii (thick tailed gecko)

just out of interest, how big is the adult size on those gekko's and what size are the babies and eggs.

they must be tiny.

Baby is 5cm full length, adult females are around 15cm full length, eggs around 2.5cm approx

:0)

Thanks, this little dude is actually my first ever milii hatchling, he's a feisty little fella that's for sure! Practically came out of the egg barking!

hey sarah, u gonna sell em. if so how much woudl u be asking

Not selling that little one, but they would normally be $80.

You can handle them Ashleigh, they will only drop their tail if you grab hold of it and shake them around!!

Being so tiny though it's best not to handle them until they are older, it would be horrible if you squashed a baby!

Well done Sarah, thats sooo exciting :)
I bought a little thick tailed gecko the other day (about 7cms long), just couldnt resist, theyre just too cute, and I'll certainly be interested in a mate for her when your little guys are ready.
Plus the little spiny tails Im already in line for, hehe, need to get a bigger house :)
talk soon
Naomi :)
PS Are you gonna make it to the Brissy BBQ on the 26th? Hope so :)

One of my males was very tame, he would just sit on my arm while I watched tv and loved the body warmth. I've only got 2 left now, not sure what I'll do with them yet as I know I'll regret it if I sell them.

looks good sarah, now i know what it feels like to have baby herps around as you know my 1st cluthc of eggs hatched the other day, cant wait to see others when they hatch

I know Hornet, breeding season is a great time of year!! The first hatchie of the season is always especially exciting!

have u got pics of the adults. cant remember what they look like when they are bigger.
also would u be selling some of the others when they hatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back