First baby of the season!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the Mum and Dad of this little dude, also attached a pic of my big yellow female, I have two clutches cooking from her, and she has just had a pre-lay shed, so expecting another clutch from her soon.

100_4505.jpg

100_4506.jpg

hmm might get a couple from you..... when they are hatched and ready. still want ur bloody knob tail ones, u know the orange ones i like, but there to expensive. hubby says NO. haha. what a bummer.

Hehehe!! I have actually decided to hold back all my amyae and sell them as sexed pairs instead of hatchlings anyway. The little milii are $80 each, so maybe he'll let you have a couple for Christmas!

:0)

saz, how much you gonna be selling those sexed pairs for? also got any central netteds left?

haha. addiction is one word for this reptile world we live in. just cant stop at one. or two or ten. haha.
how much would u sell a pair of amyae for. i just love them. i can easily talk him into getting down the track. just not now, hav spent a fortune on reps in the last few months. hehe

Not sure yet Hornet. Will think about $$ closer to the time. Netteds all went ages ago I'm afraid.

what other geckos do u breed sarah. u hav really opened my eyes up to em since being at urs.

N. levis levis, N. levis occidentalis, N. levis pilbariensis, N.amyae, S.ciliaris, S.taenicauda, S.swaini, U.milii, O.tryoni, O.castelnaui...think that's it?

oh man, i hav no idea what they are. hahaha. what are nice looking ones. do u hav pics of nice pretty ones that u breed. i want a couple of pretty ones.

thought they might of, i'll have to get some more geckos off you, if not this season, next, also the little bynoes are going good

in other words you want any geckos :) they are all pretty little things

haha, yeah. but after seeing the pretty orange ones sarah has, i want nice bright colours

well then go thick tailed gecko or smooth knob-tail

yeah, what do they look like. hang on will google it. hehe

hey sarah, is that smooth knob tailed the ones i was after.

You wanted amyae (rough knob tails), the levis levis (smooth knob tail species) go for $150 each, so your husband can't be too mad at you if you get some of them LOL!

groovy. i like them. can u have just one on its own. or would u recommend having two together.

cant remember if u used heating on them or not. what requirements do they need.

Yep, just a few strands of 15 watt heat cord under one end is fine. A 2ft tank as adults, a tiny tub when they are babies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back