Frieghting

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trench

Reaction score
i am getting some angle-headed dragons freighted to me and want to know what I will need when going to pick them up?
Cheers
Trench

Cheers :)
where abouts do I go to at the airport to pick them up from?
I am picking them up at the brisbane airport
:)

Go down the main drag that leads to the domestic terminal- just follow the domestic terminal signs. Then just before you actually get to the terminal; get over into the far left lane- look for a big overhead sign at a set of traffic lights with lots of signs pointing to the different terminals- the signs are all on blue backgrounds- the one on the far left says "Qantas something".

Anyway- so you go left at that set of lights and just follow the road- it will curve right first, then will veer sharp left around the corner. Then there is a long straight. Basically go up a couple of hundred metres- over on the right you will see the big AAE terminal. Now; look for a couple of driveways on the right which lead to that freight depot- you wanna take the SECOND one.

Now- follow the driveway, go over a couple of speed humps, and you will see the office on your left next to a big gate- it has around 5-6 parks out front- usually AAE vans occupy half of them. Park where you can-

Walk into the sliding doors at the office- then line up and get your ID ready- when it is your turn take 3 or 4 forward steps to the desk. Using your right hand pass your ID to the lady at the table and smile. Tell her she looks pretty and young for her age.

She will ask what time the flight was due, and will take down your details. Using a pen use your favoured writing hand and sign your name as it appears on your ID. You will now be handed your item.

Turn around and exit the building.

Get into your car.

Drive home paying attention to the road signs and observe the road rules. You know the rest.

To add,to combat aggravation mediate and find a happy place inside your head before entering AAE.Also take water for your new ones,last snake I picked up drank while I held her

so true re meditation. Don;t expect anyone to care whatsoever. Last week I was there while my GTS sat in a box in the rain on the tarmac due to OHS regarding lightning and QANTAS strikes; while the bird at the counter complained to me she hadn't eaten dinner yet !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back