Frill Neck Hatchy

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Here are some pics of my new Frill Neck Lizard. (Teni got it for me for Valentines Day).
After some names. It is most likely a male.
Any suggestions?
And excuse him for shedding - he's not ugly - just transforming :)

Attachments

• littlefrill (Large).jpg
    littlefrill (Large).jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 151
  • lilfrill (Large).jpg
    lilfrill (Large).jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 129
  • lilfrill3 (Large).jpg
    lilfrill3 (Large).jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 164
  • 100_6417 (Large).jpg
    100_6417 (Large).jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 133
thats awsome ....nice lizard to
makes my world industries thongs look pretty ordanairy lol

awww he is absolutely gorgeous....i want i want i want i want

Thanx. I just LOVE him, he's so cute!!!! I think I'll call him Freddy the Frilly!!!!! I will be getting him a girlfriend in 6 weeks when they hatch!! Can't wait.

Well they're such fantastic reptiles - much underrated in my opinion.. It's surprising how few people actually keep them... I'm sure yours will grow to have just as much personality as mine Ad...

Thanx, Chanty. I just love him and have always wanted one for as long as I can remember. We are in the position to get some now and after seeing yours I had to have one or 3!!! He is really good. I have only held him for a few minutes as he came from NT today, so I let him settle in to his new enclosure with some yummy crickets. While I had him out he was more than happy to sit on my hand or shoulder, just hope he is like that when he gets big.

He looks so cool.Totaly different to what i thought a Frilly hatchy would look like.

chances of sexing it correctly are 50/50 if you know what i mean..... it was most likely a guess cause its way to small to sex!!
lovely animal though, always loved frillies!

The guy who bred him knows a fair bit about them and said he had the longest frill out of all of the ones in that clutch. I am pretty sure he knows his Frillnecks. Males have larger frills than females. So I am getting one with a small frill when they hatch. It's a risk I am willing to take as he said he will swap me for whatever I need in a few years time if I have 2 of the same sex. So I'm not to worried, I just love them anyway!!!

chances of sexing it correctly are 50/50 if you know what i mean..... it was most likely a guess cause its way to small to sex!!
lovely animal though, always loved frillies!

Thats right....that's why the first post says "It is most likely a male"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back