Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Andy!! You a such a sweetie. He's all ready for me to pick up next week hey? Oh, and what size box shall I bring for Millie????

youre kidding right?..they arent theyre real enclosures are they?!?!?! theyre not in those little tubs all day are they?!?!?!
I suspect someone's looking for a bite! ;) The guy who bred my Stimmo has an adult frillie. I haven't measured its enclosure but its roughly180cm H x 75cm W x 75cm D.

shouldnt need someone to tell you enclosure to small wake up set them free if thats how they live thats disgusting.

hahahahaha some people struggle with jokes

how old is the frilly by the way?

The cage is fine......but wheres the water bowl.....disgusting lol

i should contact the RSPCA for such disgusting act's of animal cruelty LOL HAHAHA thats a joke in it's self HAHAHA

WELL Andy I do declare you got 4 bites out of that 3 page thread ...not bad for a days fishing :)

isnt it rule of thumb that if it can extend its frill fully then the cage/tub is big enough?

If its struggling for space lenght ways then a good quick tug on the tail may solve that problem.

nup not good enough , it needs more air holes ... other then that u could fit another in there.

WELL Andy I do declare you got 4 bites out of that 3 page thread ...not bad for a days fishing :)

LMAO, I thought there might be 1, maybe 2.
But WOW some people go all in, lucky I had my flame suit on :p

For those that dont understand the joke, thats where I put her, when Im cleaning out her nice big roomy enclosure LMAO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back