Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zard

Reaction score
just a few i picked up this morning

would anyone know what the little brown ones are? they live with the GTF's

frog.bmp

frog2.bmp

frog3.bmp

frogcroc.bmp

where were the green tree frogs?in the trees??

LOL you got me there :)

yes some do look like the first pic but some are completly different. if they looked like the second pic i think id die! what is it??

i havent heard them, ill try and get a better pic of the brown ones next time i collect them.

it looks to me like a little Perons tree frog. Not sure of the spelling

Does it have any markings on the inside of the back legs.

A closer pic would be good.

it looks like a light brown, brown tree frog to me. :) Like the pic of the croc with the frog in its mouth lol.

i think the one on the right is closest:) the ranged in colour from brown to a very light fawn.

fg.bmp

if anyone is ever up this way, you are welcome to come and have a look around.. frogs are not the only thing common here, goannas are also prolific

Zard, i think the brown frog is Litoria rubella, very common in the most inland toilet cistern's.....i've often seen rain water tanks and cattle troughs with heaps of them.....quite common, can vary in colour, from shades reddish brown to a light fawn....

OOH! I can't see the frog in the crocs mouth!
I want to.

Hey Zard and you nice people,
Cute froggies. The brown one in the second pic is funny looking. Are they called "Dumpys"?
we get the L. peroni and some others that come into our yard, I'll find some pics. But I'd love to have some of those wrinkly ones.

Hey there Baz,
I think Zard is about 7/8 hours away by road. Not far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back