Frustrated Beyond Belief

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't respect that. Maybe you should swallow your own medicine and respect my point of view ;)

It's alright, he can soon water his garden with raw sewerage cos that's about all that'll be available to him :lol:

Sure id respect your point of view if it had any merit.

Lets turn the situation around. Your next door neighbour is complaining on a plant forum about all the energy/food/space you are wasting by keeping snakes. You have no reason other than personal satisfaction for keeping those snakes and being so wasteful. Even worse, you have taken those poor little snakes out of their natural habitat and cruelly caged them up. Shame shame shame .

You're argument is flawed and pointless and done purely for the sake of an argument.

Your Sydney-sider view is not shared here THANKFULLY!

Last edited by a moderator:
You're argument is flawed and pointless and done purely for the sake of an argument.

Your Sydney-sider view is not shared here THANKFULLY!

Ahh a mexican with a chip on his shoulder .. what next sliced bread?

Last edited by a moderator:
Surely you are both joking??? His garden is weeds...this is the frustrating part!

The problem is a lack of responsibility on behalf of a house-holder. Just because our ridiculous government here hasn't got the guts to drop us into stage 4 restrictions, but rather keep adding A,B,C,& D on the end of it doesn't mean it's right . What if EVERYONE was doing this?? IF he had a tank I couldn't care less.

Quite clearly people lack common sense!

Mate, it dont matter !!!
He's not breaking any law, he's following the restrictions etc, so whats the problem ??
He's paying for the water, the council rates etc.
So leave him be.
I wounder if they introduced power restrictions, which side of the fence you would sit on ??
Your lack of common sense is in question here, not mine !!

You and Code-dread must be room mates...quite clearly you have no idea...the clueless brothers! :lol: If there was power restrictions I'd be doing the right thing, but there isn't!

Because you're both so well educated you'd be fully aware of the 155litre water limit households are being encouraged to stick to. But you guys wouild be well aware of that I'm sure. Go and do some reading, both of you, and get educated! Then come back and preach to me about what is right and what's wrong ;)

Just to add even further, and to help you guys out, simply because you're so incredibly out of touch, here is some literature for you to read.

Strangely the State government gave people some breathing space and the benefit of the doubt as far as their responsibilities on water usage instead of diving us head-first into stage 4 restrictions. ABSOLUTELY STUPID IMO after reading some of the relaxed attitudes shown in this thread on the matter – no wonder we’re in the cr@p! Quite clearly most people have to be led like sheep!

http://www.vic.gov.au/news-detail/melbourne-targets-155-litres-per-day.html

The unawareness re the water situation that some people exhibit on here is truly amazing ,
& if we burn this planet up much quicker we're not going to even have hybrids/crosses to
argue about.

Just to add even further, and to help you guys out, simply because you're so incredibly out of touch, here is some literature for you to read.

Strangely the State government gave people some breathing space and the benefit of the doubt as far as their responsibilities on water usage instead of diving us head-first into stage 4 restrictions. ABSOLUTELY STUPID IMO after reading some of the relaxed attitudes shown in this thread on the matter – no wonder we’re in the cr@p! Quite clearly most people have to be led like sheep!

http://www.vic.gov.au/news-detail/melbourne-targets-155-litres-per-day.html

Haha. You call others out of touch, suggest that folk in Qld are "slurping poo" and then a quote from the Vic Govt that acknowledges the Qld model as being best practice :lol:
Pure gold.

I dont agree with using recycled water except for plants etc.

There is only 1 option for Victoria

DESALINATION PLANTS AND A FEW OF THEM NOT JUST 1

but definitely do not agree with the installation of the Sugarloaf pipeline!

Oh i agree it is insanity to take water from the country where there already is not enough water.

Thats why there is only 1 option DESALINATION.

haha yeah no kidding, i have to do a 10 minute speech in English on a problems in our present world ive done the sugarloaf pipeline

Do plumbers a favor, turn off his meter and loctite it.
He will have to pay for a plumber to come out, to undo it. Will help boost the economy in this terrible time.

STEAL HIS HOSES!!! SILICON HIS TAPS!!! and do what guy above me said ^^^^

Its definately frustrating. I have buckets in the shower, the kitchen sink, stagger my washing so i can use wash water and dont even own a hose. I have a client who has a full spa bath (thats right, not just a bath but a FULL SPA!!!!) every day and refuses to stop her washing machine to bucket the water (why would you, when there is drinking water to waste:rolleyes:).

She thinks that the water restrictions are there just to personally inconvenience her.
Yet her and others like her are the ones that will complain the loudest when we have no water.

It may be legal to water for that long but common sense should take over.

Before long we wont even have water to DRINK, never mind to water the plants with!!!

You and Code-dread must be room mates...quite clearly you have no idea...the clueless brothers! :lol: If there was power restrictions I'd be doing the right thing, but there isn't!

Because you're both so well educated you'd be fully aware of the 155litre water limit households are being encouraged to stick to. But you guys wouild be well aware of that I'm sure. Go and do some reading, both of you, and get educated! Then come back and preach to me about what is right and what's wrong ;)

I knew, I just knew that I was'nt the only child !!!!!!!:lol:

Although people are breaking the laws and continue to waste water lets remember one thing.

There shouldnt need to be any laws in the first place.

There should be enough water for us all to do as we choose.

But we have had 15 years of failure from both state and federal governments and now theres no water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back