Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ratly

Reaction score
Hi all new to all this .daughter,s been wanting a python for over a year the other week we gave in to her diamond python :rolleyes: quite as & a good eater two rats last night pics latter thank,s all for info Rob..

Hi there,
What a great choice of snake. In my experience the Diamond Python is one of the most rewarding pythons to own. They are excellent feeders, have great temperaments (I havent been bitten yet) and the markings are absolutely stunning.
Congratulations, Your daughter and yourself have years of fun ahead of you.
I cant wait to see some pics.
Kind regards.

Welcome to the site, it's great to see parents getting their children into herps at a young age.

hey welcome to the site and congratulations on getting your DP! ;) post some pictures when you can...

Welcome! congrats on your new snake, can't wait to see those pic's!

That's fantastic. They are beautiful animals.

Welcome to APS. Don't be shy, our bites aren't always infectious :lol:

So what's next?..... you can never just own 1 :lol:

See ya on tha threads ;)

thanks 4 the welcome mum and dad finally got me my first snake now we are thinking of getting two more a jungle python and another DP my s*** head brother wants one now. P.S pics are coming soon when i get good ones bec

Welcome to the site, it's great to see parents getting their children into herps at a young age.

exactly! I had to hassle my family for 2 years before they caved and let me get my license after which they said only a turtle! but now 5 years on they dont care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back