G'Day Everybody!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sharky

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
G'day everybody! I am new to this site so I just thought i'd drop in and say hi! i'll tell ya a bit about myself:
I am 13 years old and go to high school where no other girls really understand how cool snakes and lizards are.
I have owned Bearded Dragons since I was six years old and I am now starting to collect many of my python friends. Right now I own one spotted python hatchling. sadly my other spotty mate george passed away june 21st this year :( He was my first ever snake and i only had him for four months.
I am planning to get either an albino olive python or a centralian carpet python as soon as I can find some hatchies.
anyway can't wait to meet you all and share some experience and stories
Cheers-Sharkyy

Hey Sharkyy... sorry to hear about George... welcome to the forum :)

Welcome Sharkyy :) Enjoy the endless knowledge APS has to offer :) it'll be entertaining and informative

Welcome sharky where abouts do you live I kno a great breeder here in north QLD and cheap prices on both hypo and normal bredli's

this one is mine
Before shed
65770ee3-ea0b-603e.jpg

And after
65770ee3-ea5a-1cee.jpg

Good luck

Heyy everyone! Thanks for the posts. sorry I didn't reply I was out playing some footy with my bro.
McFly those bredli's look gorgeous but I live in SA :( I'm so jealous.

Gday and welcome.. Nice choice with wanting the albino olive!! Im sure you will find what you need on here..

Gday and welcome.. Nice choice with wanting the albino olive!! Im sure you will find what you need on here..

I hope so! I've wanted one since I was 7! My parents have only just come around on me owning snakes :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back