Gday

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andyk

Reaction score
Gday new to the forum ,thought i,d so hello for a long time now i always loved looking at the snakes when i do my pet food run and thought one day i,m going to get one just had to talk my wife around as she,s a bit scared of them ,well after a bit of persuading we have a new member of the family a 9 month old female albino darwin carpet python had her a couple of weeks now and she,s settled in nicely, looking forward to learn a lot from the forum
Cheers Andy
Merry Xmas

Hey Andy! WELCOME TO APS!!!! You need to post a picture of you Albino Darwin!!!! I'm sure she is a stunning little girl :D There's plenty to learn and this site sure does deliver ;)

Merry Christmas to you to!

Welcome! I bought my first snake 5weeks ago, armed with the advice of 2-3 reptile shops. I came on here straight away, and I've already learnt so much. You know you can always count on the members to reply with great advice pretty much as soon as you post :).

So yes, welcome and enjoy!

Merry Christmas andyk and Welcome to APS!
I hope you get all the answers to all the questions you have ,it unlikely there will be a question that can't be answered:D, you must post a pic of your albino darwin carpet python ,she sounds like she is really beautiful, can't wait to see her:D. If there is anything at all that is bugging you fell free to ask.

IMG_4748.jpg
IMG_4740.jpg
Here,s some pics

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back