Gecko Advice! ! ! ! ! !

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What Petlink? Its awesome i love it.... although so many scamers lol! I Just posted on it Wanted Fem. Central Netted if any1 has 1....

well i cant decide on the gecko because reading up on all the other threads its going the opposite to the way im leaning so i dont really know what would be a good choice... Ohh the insanity

I have 2 velvet marbles, and I love them. I don't see them at all during the day, but with the lights out I can sit and wait and they come out to hunt. They are finally used to me being there and don't run away straight away. They make funny noises and climb up walls and hang upside down watching crickets run on the ground below them. They aren't too happy when it comes to cleaning, so I find a bigger enclosure doesn't get as dirty so quickly. The less time I spend with my hand in their home the better.

I have a gecko cave, so makes viewing a lot less stressful for them. I'd highly recommend one of those. The only bad thing is they like pooping on the outside of it, so I have to remove it for cleaning and they don't like it.

I was thinking I had 2 girls for a while, but the boy has finally grown some balls! hehehe So maybe looking forward to breeding next season! Otherwise I find them very easy to look after!

id probably go with the smaller enclosure just for the sake of the money it saves. they way youve got a reasonable amount to spend on the geckos. dont use a heat lamp, just a mat. most geckos wont bask so its a waste. cause they mostly hide they will hide in the heat source.

"I'm a proud Australian, a very, very proud Australian. -Steve Irwin

R.I.P : You will never be forgotten "

who is he? sorry i forgot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back