Gecko pickies...DIAL UP WARNING

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saz

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Took to the gecko room with my camera after dark to take a few happy snaps...

Top end Oedura marmorata female
marm.jpg

Saltuarius swaini female
swaini.jpg

Katherine Strophurus ciliaris
Kathcil.jpg

kathcil1.jpg

Female Strophurus taenicauda
golden.jpg

Gravid U.milii female
gravidmilii.jpg

Nephrurus asper
femasp.jpg

asper.jpg

Some lovely Nephrurus levis occidentalis
gravidocc.jpg

redocc.jpg

occfems.jpg

Nephrurus levis levis
levmale.jpg

levfem1.jpg

levismale.jpg

gravidfems.jpg

Nephrurus levis pilbariensis
pilbmale2.jpg

pilbcolours.jpg

pilbmale.jpg

7yr old Nephrurus larvissimus female
laevfem.jpg

N.laevissimus bub
laevbub.jpg

Couple of non gecko shots of sleepy diurnals!
littlesweeties.jpg

albbubs.jpg

albblue.jpg

boydssleeping.jpg

beardiebub1.jpg

Aw that leaf-tail has big puppy dog eyes, how cute.

The beardie hatchy is beautiful... I love the contrast in the face. Who were the parents?

It's an Oscar x Brat bub. Cute little dude. I kept hold of it as it is the only one that had its tail munched on this season. If it's female I'll keep hold of it, but if it turns out male which I think it is, I will move it on, got plenty of males already!

You have a gorgeous collection Saz, im sure your the envy of every gecko lover here! Adoooooore your pilbarensis!!! :D

Beautiful animals Saz

Those occy's and pilb's are absolutely stunning, such a range of colouration.

As always I am insanely jealous :lol:

Thanks guys. That's why I prefer smooth knobbies to rough knobbies (not that I don't love my amyae and asper!), there's just such a beautiful range of colours and patterns!

Yes Dr Nick, after looking at the pic, the asper fem does seem to have a little white bump that looks like the start of an eggie!!! Ooooo...hope so!!

:)

Yes Dr Nick, after looking at the pic, the asper fem does seem to have a little white bump that looks like the start of an eggie!!! Ooooo...hope so!!

My female is gravid with her fourth clutch and her belly looks very similar to yours :p. I haven't been able to easily see the eggs in her when viewed from the ventral surface.

Will this be her first clutch, if she is gravid?

The blueys came from SnakeRanch. Incredible looking and so intelligent too. Highly recommended!

Yep, will be her first clutch! I've been checking from below and can't see anything, but it sure looks like it from the side!

Cross your fingers for me! She's last seasons projeny and came from Troy, she was soooo tiny when I got her!

It's an old pic when I first started setting it up, but this is what I breed the knobbies in...

rack1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back