Geckophiles!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BROWNS

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi peoples just thought i'd share a couple of pics of a few new additions to the family.Knob tail geckos of any kind are just awesome and great to just watch,you don't need to handle them to enjoy them and i'm fast becoming a junglemanic geckophile :lol: Enjoy...

N pibarensis...

2005_0630nepamgex0104.jpg

N amyae...sorry bout the pic quality but taken through glass as i prefer not to handle...i always knew that stack of old fish tanks would come in handy :wink:

2005_0630nepamgex0102_001.jpg

2005_0630nepamgex0103.jpg

These guys look really devious,almost like Chukky with their mean but cute cheeky permanent smile :)

Awww they are sooo cute!! Can't wait for mine. I also have a shed full of old fish tanks :D Am buying some of Danny Brown later in the year.

Cool stuff Andy, love the amyae , pilbarensis look like my millii minus the knob. :D

Nice geckoes...they are so cute.Are you able to handle them or is it not preferable?

pilbarensis look like my millii minus the knob.
Sure your aren't intergrades of the sub species U milliminusi???There's a few getting around but they're not cheap :wink:
Are you able to handle them or is it not preferable?
Hyey danw these are definitely a look don't touch type of animal but yu can handle them but they aren't to be carried around aand patted like a bearded or bluey,you get more entertainment just watching their antics,they're awesome little critters and the amyae is one big gecko...

pilbarensis look like my millii minus the knob.

Sure your aren't intergrades of the sub species U milliminusi???There's a few getting around but they're not cheap

Please Elaborate? ? Not the best pic but you can see similarity, daylight shows its tones better, quite close

malemilliiaps4pu.jpg

malebestgex4web6hy.jpg

Ring tailed gecko's my newest additions and 1st gecko's id be after rough centrilian knobbys if anyone knows any ppl that breed/have them

Wow, now there nice too, think im hooked on Gex. :D Whata the best way to observe hunting/eating at night? Im thinking of setting up a video cam on nightshot.

Kenshin, did those ring tails come from the Southside ? If so I almost bought them but I bought 3 amyae instead.

they all look great guys does any body have any Wood Geckos (Diploadactylus vittatus) or even breed any i would love to get some

hey boa they did indeed come from him a great deal on these gex.... out of interest where did ur amyae come from? does the person breed em? would be after a pair or trio of them myself to

Ring tailed gecko's my newest additions and 1st gecko's id be after rough centrilian knobbys if anyone knows any ppl that breed/have them

Ringtails are amongst my favourites. They are prolific breeders and mine will lay 6-8 clutches per year per female. Incubation is a little tricky but its make them a great challange

awsum i dident expect so many clutches from them i have a pair and im looking at scoreing my mates extra female.... i love them they are big and the male stands his ground and has this big boof head...... love the attitudes

Kenshin, if it is the bloke I am thinking of I got them from the same person you got the ringtails from. He had an adult breeding pair but sold the female seperately so I bought a small adult male and 2 juveniles. I thought about the ringtails but I don't want to diversify that much from my chosen path.

We organised a couple of Northern Spiny Tailed geckos for the Trader's 50th birthday. They are just a juveniles. They have a new enclosure which is currently in pieces on my workbench in the garage

Here is a picture of the boy:

SpinyTailedMale.jpg

Here is a picture of the girl:

SpinyTailedFemale.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back