geckos on vic license

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spookadook

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi, i have been doing some searches on different australian geckos and what people have for sale etc etc and have fallen in love with the Spiny Knob-tailed Gecko Nephrurus asper. Ok so i check on the list and his not there. There is the
Knob-tailed Gecko
Nephrurus levis and the Spiny-tailed Gecko Diplodactylus ciliaris but not my guy. I rang the DSE and the lady said if its not on the list then if not one you can keep which is kool. Does anyone know if it gets classed as something else or is this one a sub species that falls under one of the 2 above categories? Im going to be horribley shattered if i can't get one.

thank you all!!!

dang! thank you for clearing it up for me. I have to find a new love now

i wanted amyae and went through all the cahnnels to get them to be told sorry no can do

it sucks so bad. They are so beautiful! Just like little dinosaurs. Oh well, i guess im just gonna have to visit the one in the zoo more often. Or move states.

I am massive jealous now.! Lol. Is it awsome to watch them cruise around at night?

I reccomend moving :) Keeping Amyae & Asper is far better than living in Vic ;)

The best thing out of Sydney is the road to Melbourne! In saying that NSW has the best wildlife laws in Australia they just take far too long to do permits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back