Get together again?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi newtosnakes...
Four (hopefully, but at least 3) from my family:
Alex, Nichole, Jake and Zac.

Do we have an idea on how much entry to the park is likly to be?

newtosnakes said:
Can I please have an idea of how many people are coming so that I know how many sticky thingys to get.....

I think that we can have there about 30 people

Just come who ewer you like people. All people interested in herp hobby are welcome.

have a good time peoples. I would have liked to get a firsthand look at a few of you. I'll be in landcomland/hell in Bluehaven for a couple of days up the Central Coast.
The guy across the road from my parents keeps reptiles but Ive never met him.

Hi Guy's & Girl's the last get together at featherdale was fantastic. There was atleast 25 of us there it was a great day to catch up with people. For behind the scene tour it is your entry fee plus $5.oo per person on top its cheap and a great day out. Hoping to be there again this year to catch up with the old and new people of aps.

GARTHNFAY said:
Is it too late to count myself and Garth in????

As I said befor. All you have to do is to show up there at 10 am infront of the gate.

Thanks Slatey....if it is going to be a stinker of a day....have to stay home and keep and eye on the rats and mice and keep them topped up with frozen water bottles etc otherwise we will be there!
Looking forward to it!!

Looking forward to seeing you again too Simone!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back