Get together again?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in if it is the pub hol and I am with Simone for the pub!
When will the date and cost be confirmed? Will it be a behind the scenes or just wandering around the park (either is good, just want to be prepared)? :roll:

i'll be there for sure!!!!! WOOOOHHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! cant wait to meet everyone

Ok, so 28th Dec is the date, how much are tickets?? Is it too late to get any Slatey? I will have to confirm numbers for you (def 2 adults but not sure about the kids).

i would love to come... but i'm still not sure when i'd be comming down... might be in vic on the 28th but really not sure.. have a fun day and dont drink too much... ah what the hell drink to you can drink no more.
Megz

For everyone asking 28th is definately the date, pm Slatey if you want to go and for information on how much etc.

See you all there!

I so can't wait to see everyone again and meet people who have been lucky in avoiding me thus far. hehehehe

Simone.

Quakers!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll have to sit this one out. Working on the 28th, 29th and 30th.

:(

Hix

Thanks for all the posts people.
IT IS DEFINATELY 28.12.2005

I will posts more details here when this date get closer. I contacted Fetherdale and they know about us comming and organizing some herp talk. I don't know the entry price, but it is not to expensive as I remember last time.

Featherdale Wildlife Park

Admission fees: Adults: $18.50
Children (3 - 15 yrs): $9.00
Children under 3 yrs: Free with a paying adult (Excludes group bookings).
Family Pass (2 adults and 2 children): $45.00
Additional Children : $5.00
Students: $14.50
Pensioners: $14.50
Seniors Card: $11.50

Man thats cheap. Crocodylus park up here is about 30 dollars per person, and it takes you 30mins to look at everything in detail. lol what a rip off.

Might see you all there! Slight possibility I will be in Syd after xmas for work.

Hix and Possum thats what sickies are for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my god like everyone just got sick at the restaurant. Oh i ate a kebab and ive been riding the porcelain bus since, it was so serious i ended up at the hospital getting checked over for dehydration. How many grandmothers have you got? What about the rich great aunt that has left you in the will and your the only one who she liked so you have to cover funeral arrangements. It's all so exhausting!!!!!

Simone.

Slateman why dont someone call the park and see if we can get a discount for a GROUP get final numbers etc and book as a Group just thinking might be a bit cheaper for us all.........More to spend at the pub hehehehehehe

Best sickie excuse - Conjunctivitus, dont even need to put on a sick voice, its contageous and you cant see properly, too easy!

Or you can do what i did........
Work for St.George Leagues Club, call in sick to get on a mates supporters bus, get blind drunk and go and watch the 99 semi final against the Melbourne Storm. Have a fantastic time only after the game has finished everyone is calling you to tell you that you've been seen on Channel 9 for about 6 seconds giving the middle finger to Victorian Police and being involved in a scuffle with them. Watch the cameras did not show was that only seconds earlier i'd been hit in the head with a meat pie. I didn't get fired, they found it rather amusing.

Simone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back