Get together again?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK people

We all meet in front of entrance at 10 am 28th december 2005.

That way we can get cheaper entry fee as a group.
There will be some special entertiment organised for us.
I can't wait to see some old and new faces again.

Question? do you think that we should have small nametag with username for easier identification like at Taroonga Zoo?

Address of Fetherdale Wildlife Park

217-299 Kildare Rd Doonside
telephone there 96221644

See you there folks.

as a newbie who hasn't met most of the people on this site, a "username" name tag would be a GREAT idea!!! If you need a hand Slatey let me know.

Mel

to be honest this is the first time i have looked at this thread....lol. this sounds good i think i should be able to come :D , it would be great to meet you all, even though i have been a member for a while now i havent met many of you although i have spoken to some of you, so it would be good to meet you.

im assuming i can bring my girlfriend?

Mel if you like, you can take care of nametags. Just sticker with nickname done by texture pen will do.
that can be done on spot infront of park.

I'm supposed to be working but will see if I can get the day off, would love to catch up with some old faces and meet some new ones.

I have already organised the day off work and i will be there. I cant wait to meet a few more people.

any hints of what to expect slatey in terms of behind the scenes or whatever?

Can I please have an idea of how many people are coming so that I know how many sticky thingys to get.....

It would be nice for someone to take a camera so as to share the day with us folk who cannot make it :cry: :?:

Dreaming?

newtosnakes said:
Keep dreamin Sherman..... :lol:

Dreaming? More like a nightmare!

Four from my family:

David
marilyn
Peter
Esme

Really looking forward to seeing some of the old faces and some of the new ones too! ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back