Get your herps christmas on!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
omg lol he doesnt look to happy about it, almost looks like he is rolling his eyes

hows that mean he looks so cute it probs only on for 10 secs for the photo

twas only for a few second after this photo he moved and it fell off, over and done with then he got a feed lol

If id did that to my beardie he would most likely lose it,then again yours seems calm.Besides my beardie gets a photo with santa at petstock tomorrow!!

Heheh cute! **Plz santa bring me heaps of crickets**

OMG, that's so cute! Now you're giving me ideas. We have rats, rabbits, jungles and beardies ... that's a lot of hats! (And no, pets are not fed to pets in our household LOL)

OMG, that's so cute! Now you're giving me ideas. We have rats, rabbits, jungles and beardies ... that's a lot of hats! (And no, pets are not fed to pets in our household LOL)
just make one hat, and swap it around?

hha, put it on the jungle first?
awell, lots of hats then, bit of arts and crafts is fun anyway :)

i'm buying a xmas stocking for Yoda! gonna pin it up xmas eve and fill it just before i go to bed with goodies- whatever i can find eg new water bowl, woodies, vegies a leash if i can find one just some goodies.
i wanna get him a green lightsaber in miniture size!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back