Getting a second snake

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jbabes

Reaction score
Heyyyyy!

No judgement! Don't even know if this is going to the right place, this is my first post but any advice or info would be awesome.

I've had my first snake, a carpet python for over a year now and I think I'm ready for another snake.. Just because why not lol

Any suggestions? I think I want something different which is why I'm asking what could be good next.

✌️✌️

It's entirely up to you if you look in the snakes section you'll see they show us your that's a good place to see different species it's also good to research and buy books about the species there is many titles with great information whats your location cause licencing could depend on what you want to get also

I'd love a ball or a boa. But I'm from Australia, and pretty sure you can't get them here :(

✌️✌️

Only natives allowed in Oz. Check out the For Sale section in this forum. It should be a good starting point as there are pics and prices.

How do I do that? Search "for sale" thanks!

✌️✌️

Found a diamond python I think I'm keen on, thanks for help

✌️✌️

I've always been intrigued by green tree pythons (GTP) and olive pythons (which grow to be huge) both are on my list of 'one day in the future' snakes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heyyyyy!

No judgement! Don't even know if this is going to the right place, this is my first post but any advice or info would be awesome.

I've had my first snake, a carpet python for over a year now and I think I'm ready for another snake.. Just because why not lol

Any suggestions? I think I want something different which is why I'm asking what could be good next.

✌️✌️
u haven't stated what type of carpet your first snake is ;) ?

I've always been intrigued by green tree pythons (GTP) and olive pythons (which grow to be huge) both are on my list of 'one day in the future' snakes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stop :( me too. Green tree is defs on my future list! Lol

✌️✌️

u haven't stated what type of carpet your first snake is ;) ?

Coastal Carpet :)

✌️✌️

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back