Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

insectovor

Reaction score
I just bought some Alumacore cages from Marc Furbank, they are absolutely fantastic. One I got is for my carpet snakes and the other one for my forest dragons, I'll sent Pics as soon as I can take some.

Thanks again Marc for your help and service

I will recommend Alumacore enclosures to every Herpetologist

Insectovor

The carpet snake one is the same as on his website it is 4' x 4' x 6'
The dragon one is 2.5' x2.5 ' x 6'

yeah what i have seen of them looks great!!!

Thanks for the punt insectdude..I will be seeing and your darling wife very soon...so much fun to be had....for our AlumaCore Enclosures you can see some photos and prices on our website also a large range of reptiles and products forsale.

Marc

ozherpconservation said:
I (well, my diamonds) are still waiting for their enclosure! Hurry up Marc! :)

cheeky bugger...red sand is awaiting..... :p

Top secret......sorry...but its unlike anything people normally use...

Katrina???? met afew of the parks people...

This pannelling is called Coreflute and hard plastic....I guess I can trust you with this information...my pruduct is Trademaked to me with pateint...lol

Yeah she seemed to know you. supposed to be the head one out there.
Had to get my movements off her because it took two weeks and they still hadnt sent them by mail
:(

Coreflute if its what i think it is we get it at work sometimes as packing sheets .Do you weld the frames up yourself ?

No welding aluminium is very hard I would be crap at it, I use corner connector specially made for the 25x25 alumimium.

Red sand awaiting???????? I just got 60 litres just 20 minutes down the road and while I was there I visited the ewaniga rock carvings.........see ya soon marc o man

insectovor said:
Red sand awaiting???????? I just got 60 litres just 20 minutes down the road and while I was there I visited the ewaniga rock carvings.........see ya soon marc o man

:lol: alright for mate you surrounded by red sand...we on the east coast have to buy the stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back