Gold coast/Brisbane south reptile club

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys, well i was going to come today until i broke my leg playing footy, now i cant drive, stupid leg, have fun all cant wait to hear about it

Hi all, just back from the bbq. Just wanted to say a big thanks to naja (and his wife & dad) and to tattooedkitten, and to everyone who came along. What a great day. And to put faces to names is always good too. If anyany didn't or couldn't get there, you missed a good bbq, BUT....keep an eye out 'cause I'm pretty sure everyone is keen to do another one.

Cheers and thanks
Mick

was a big turn out for a first one. may be next time could be some where that we can bring our herps and show them off

I had a great time meeting you all and can't wait to do it again. :)

Thanks guys for all your hard work in setting it all up.

glad everyone enjoyed their day at the park. the start of many i believe.

i have to say that the number that turned up really suprised me, i thought not even half would actually show their face, seems i was wrong. i think the count was 21 aps members plus a few?

some great people turned up, and i think for the first get together it was a great success. i know for me and mick the morning/day/night festivities just finished.... sort of;)

yer was a good day thanks for the bbq Mick and Peggy. was great meeting everyone. so are we going to make this a regular end of the month thing or what? cant wait for the next one. and were are the pics?

when mick gets on we'll have a chat about then next one maybe next time i wont have the kids so i can sit down a chat instead of the running excise lol

I hope you guys took some pics...
My memory of yesterday was: Bed - sick - bathroom - hospital - injection - more sick - home - a bit less sick - bed - and 16 hours of sleep.
Really sorry I wasn't able to attend. :(
From what the doctors said, I caught some sort of virus that manifested itself in my ear and threw the balance center totally out of whack. So whenever I moved my head in any kind of way, it felt like I was on a rollercoaster... but not the good kind. Lucky it's not contageous, and I should be back on my feed on Monday or Tuesday.

not good Tinkanderoga get better. yer they have pics was a great day. think next time the boys should bring their cricket or footy stuff was funny watching them in a big group then desperse into smaller groups lol and Tattooedkitten next time i'll bring my kids and they can entertain your two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back