Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ssnakeboyy

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

i was just wondering whether there is going to be a reptile expo at the goldie this year, I can't find any sites that say when or if there will be one.

Just wait till troy announces the dates
It will be at parklands again in July

Yea Queensland needs to catch up and at least be able to buy livestock at expos, has anyone ever tried to change that. Scales and tails should do a petition. Think I spelt that right..

What the hell are you on about
I know for a fact troy and others involved in the gold coast expo and also the ipswich expo have explored all the routes to make it possible
They did it at ipswich the year before but according to derm it shouldn't of happened.

If you cant display womas or native gtp your dreaming to think they'll allow you to sell animals.
Rules are rules, unfortuneatly ours are outdated and backwards....
Hopefully the authorities will get with the times.

If you cant display womas or native gtp your dreaming to think they'll allow you to sell animals.
Rules are rules, unfortuneatly ours are outdated and backwards....
Hopefully the authorities will get with the times.
I know there are these rules but I remember GTP's on display at the last Gold Coast expo, do you know why they were allowed to be there? I think I heard something about them coming from another state where they are not a restricted species.

I know there are these rules but I remember GTP's on display at the last Gold Coast expo, do you know why they were allowed to be there? I think I heard something about them coming from another state where they are not a restricted species.

They can't display native GTP's but you can display as many exotic ones as you like. That's how much of a joke DEHP are.

They can't display native GTP's but you can display as many exotic ones as you like. That's how much of a joke DEHP are.
Wow that seems a lot more ridiculous than the explanation I thought it was.

From what i understand with the GTP you could display exotic non - native greens but not true aussie ones or woma because they we're on a restricted licence. Regardless you need to be licenced to own them but cant show them??? mind boggles, I would love to display some of my womas as seeing them in pic's to seeing them in the flesh is something else.

Hopefully DEHP will see sense and allow all australian species not just the ones on a recreational licence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back