Goldielocks (Diamond)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pugsly

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Freshly shed, she is looking better than ever, her gold is really showing now, just continies to amaze me..

aaa.sized.jpg

aab.sized.jpg

aac.sized.jpg

Hope ya like her half as much as I do!

Just over a year old. Her yellow was just starting to come through when I got her, and she gets better and better, I know the rosettes aren't great but Im a Black and Gold Fan, rosettes don't really bother me too much.

That colour is just incredible. How long is she & how thick? It's hard to tell her size from the photos.

She is close to 5ft, thickness probably between a 20 and 50c piece.

sahes 5 foot long and only just a year old gees shes big for her age or isnt she?

She would be about 15 months I think, she has grown fast, well length wise anyway.

Yeah pete, on drinks cart again, so came into the club and onto the net every half hour because there was only 8 people on course lol. One of them being Brett Kimmorley if there are any Sharks fans out there.

Ive only had her about 4 months, and before that she was always indoors on a heat mat, I take her outside once a week usually for about half hour, but she is kept indoors, and with no UV light globe.

Hi Pugsly.

She's coming along well.
A great looking Diamond for sure! 8)
Gorgeous actually. As good as it gets IMO!

Did you get around to asking her breeder what the geographic origin of her bloodline is :?:

john

Hey Zen, Pugs isn't on at the moment but he once emailed me a pic of his "Gosford Diamond" so I am guessing she is a Gosford Diamond. and yeah, I also love the GTP pose and the way she is looking into the camera as if to say: "Is this right Pugs?" And then sticks her tongue out.

And keep pushing Lord Serpent and she will definitely get an outdoor home!!!

Lol ones coming ok! Remember im a poor uni student cant afford these huge avaries!

Zen, I did get into contact with him but he said he did'nt know for sure but it was North Sydney way, my male is a Gosford linage, this one i'm not 100% on..

Yeah gotta love the pose she sits like that all the time and my male is starting to do it now, makes taking photos so much easier!

Sure is, I think I took 20 before I got a good one, just delete the rest!

Thanks mate.

Thanks for that locality data Pugsly (& Peter).

The Sydney region & Gosford Diamonds sure are sweet & have a great reputation.
I particularly love these Diamonds ( like the one pictured) that have both gold & cream rosettes. Extraordinarily beautiful I reckon.

Peter, I'm chuffed to see that you've picked up the respectful title due to the venerable Lord Serpent. There needs to be appropriate credit due to herp royalty on this site. Sir Robert should be another. :wink:

Take heed brother Pug & obey the UV decree. :lol:
Get thee Diamonds to the aviary :!:

Cheers, john

LOL im trying im trying! Maybe if Serp gives me one of his!

Na im looking into it now, I would like another female before they go ouside too, they have to be my favourite snake, so underated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back