Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I faced a similar quandary. When I first got in to snakes I had a girlfriend who loved my dog to bits, which was a plus to me, but hated my Coastal Carpet Python. One day she came around as I was feeding her. She gave her usual screwed up face which I ignored as always. When I finished she said off handedly "You know when we move in together, your going to have to get rid of her". Partly outraged at being told what to do but mostly outraged at being told to get rid of my little girl, I blurted out "Know this, you are infinitely more replaceable than she is". Within 30 seconds of that statement I was single again. Do you think I could have used a little more tact? :lol:

i somehow missed this the other day,...hahaha, thats gold! :p

haha Col, my 'little sister' doesnt get asked, he just throws multiple mantrums tells me hes moving out and eventually starts talking to me again! :)

when he thinks i cant hear him i hear,...'hello liddle one',...aww,...from a different room and go in to see him cuddling something cute and scaley,.. :)

i somehow missed this the other day,...hahaha, thats gold! :p

you should try Sigourd's method on "your little sister" Christine :D haha
Introducing my new self help seminar for herpers. Do the people in your life prevent you getting that dream scaly critter? Make this problem a thing of the past with my new ten step program "I'm buying it, You deal with it". Coming to a venue near you.:lol:

Introducing my new self help seminar for herpers. Do the people in your life prevent you getting that dream scaly critter? Make this problem a thing of the past with my new ten step program "I'm buying it, You deal with it". Coming to a venue near you.:lol:

My last boyfriend left with one of my snakes... gee I miss the snake! :lol:

Thanks for all the wlecomes and advice guys. Yet to work out whether this is the forum for me, but for those who have been nice. Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back