Got my first BHP! wOOOOOO

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reptilegirl_jordan

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Pick up my first (not my last) BHP last night! wooo
ill get some pics soon as his coming up for shed,but his my new bestfriend.

congrats jordan. can;t wait for the pics

Hes a beauty! Is his predominately black back likely to stay that way? or will the black break up into stripes like most BHP's? If he stays like that he'll definitely be a stunner of a snake... Looks a bit like a tiger snake! :)

Congrats on getting your first.. I hope to be in the same boat in a few months... :)

Alex.

Hey congrats on the BHP, I too picked one up at the Newcastle expo off snake farmer and he is awsome too.:D:D:D you have to love them they look like they are full of atitude but they are just big babies..:D:D:D

Hes a beauty! Is his predominately black back likely to stay that way? or will the black break up into stripes like most BHP's? If he stays like that he'll definitely be a stunner of a snake... Looks a bit like a tiger snake! :)

Congrats on getting your first.. I hope to be in the same boat in a few months... :)

Alex.
hey
His all black down his back and most likely stay like that.

so jealous,hopefully il ave one soon

cant decide if i want wa or qld though.......can anyone offer suggestions?

congrats jordan. looks awsome. Adz NT BHPs look mint also

yeh i agree,they r all so so hot,thats why im findin it such a hard decision

i do however prefer wa n qld,n am hoping somebody who has kept both or either at some stage can gimme a bit of advice??????

reptilegirl_jordanThis morning i woke up looked in me brand new cage and BAM a big bhp crap...lol

LMAO, that just proves that Ive been giving him big feeds :p
I hope he is settling in well for you RJ.
All the best with him :D

very nice indeed Jordan

you will be very happy with it as you know Andy looks after his pythons very well, breast fed at times hehehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back