Got some of the big one's out for walks ( Pic heavy )

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

congo_python

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Here's some pic's of a couple of the big guy's out for a walk and my 3 stripe Coastal with Hypo gene's.
Enjoy

Attachments

• Albino Male Oct 2013 (2).jpg
    Albino Male Oct 2013 (2).jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 286
  • Albino Male Oct 2013 (1).jpg
    Albino Male Oct 2013 (1).jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 239
  • Albino Male Oct 2013 (4).jpg
    Albino Male Oct 2013 (4).jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 254
  • Coastal Girl Oct 2013 (1).jpg
    Coastal Girl Oct 2013 (1).jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 278
  • Coastal Girl Oct 2013 (2).jpg
    Coastal Girl Oct 2013 (2).jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 295
  • Coastal Girl Oct 2013 (3).jpg
    Coastal Girl Oct 2013 (3).jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 284
  • Coastal Girl Oct 2013 (8).jpg
    Coastal Girl Oct 2013 (8).jpg
    133 KB · Views: 255
  • Coastal Girl Oct 2013 (10).jpg
    Coastal Girl Oct 2013 (10).jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 249
  • 3 Stripe Female (3).jpg
    3 Stripe Female (3).jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 253
  • 3 Stripe Female (4).jpg
    3 Stripe Female (4).jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 239
  • 3 Stripe Female (1).jpg
    3 Stripe Female (1).jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 236
awesome as always mate! That 3 stripe coastal is insane!

I agree she's gorgeous, so's the jungle, just outa interest, how long is that dude? :)

Yeah the 3 striper is nice and with an attitude to boot...... Wildthings it's not a Jungle, she is a coastal carpet and 14 yrs old - one of the first snake I bought and she is around the 10 ft mark but I have not measured her for a few years.

That 3 striper is the ugliest thing i have ever seen and does not belong in a collection of beautiful Reps, so as a favour to you i am willing to take it off your hands to look after it so it does not suffer ugly duck syndrome. :) .............................Ron

That 3 striper is the ugliest thing i have ever seen and does not belong in a collection of beautiful Reps, so as a favour to you i am willing to take it off your hands to look after it so it does not suffer ugly duck syndrome. :) .............................Ron

Alright you can have it then....I don't want it to suffer and all that.

Yeah like you are going to give up a beautiful Coastal like that without world war 3, you have some wonderful snakes in your collection +1 :) ............................Ron

Cheers Ron and yes wont be giving her up with out a fight lol. Hopefully will have many more soon with all the hatchys cooking ATM............ and a new purchase coming in the next week or two that I have been drooling over for 4-5yrs now ;).

Cheers Ron and yes wont be giving her up with out a fight lol. Hopefully will have many more soon with all the hatchys cooking ATM............ and a new purchase coming in the next week or two that I have been drooling over for 4-5yrs now ;).
Interesting..... What ya been stalking???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back