gotta love this time of the year in FNQ

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cactus2u

Reaction score
great time for pythons starting to get around seeing a few on my rounds @ nights
Last night my dog was barking @ a bts climbing onto her bed which is under our Housebus So one nice 1.5 m stunner into a pillow case for relocation .One captive bred 8mth old MD in the bus tolerable A wild one NO !!!My son & I let it go far enough away not to be so close Gotta keep mum happy IF she not happy nobody happy !!!!lol
Then tonight came across a very lucky scrubbie Had just got himself a bandicoot Raced off &* grabbed a camera got a few pics
But have just had my computer sorted out after having a few issue now the puter not recognising software so can't download pics will have to find the disc mmmmm???????
have left him to do his thing will go out later & see if he/she is still about with a nice lil bump Will post pics once sorted

Really? This time of year? I just had a weeks holiday in the Atherton Tablelands, staying near Malanda. I was really hoping to find a couple of herps but it seemed way to cold at night. Went for a few morning walks hoping to find some animals out for their morning bask... nothing. One lace monitor was all that I came across at Millstream Falls. Gotta get back there in the warmer months!

yeah starting to get more active lately still abit cool approx as low as 8 deg but around 25 deg during the day Warm as 2nite i'm walking around in just a pair of shorts
went 10mins up the road to Davies creek in the wk /end & saw a few rbb no camera typical so am taking to carrying@ least the point in shoot on any excusions

gotta get them photos of the scrubbie online ...keen as to see :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back