Green enclosure with snake in it now

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jay76

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi all. I have just put the green in the enclosure. Big thanks to solar17 for minding this little one for me and jkcustoms for the enclosure. He weighs 215g and is one year and 2 weeks old. Hope you enjoy. Cheers Jarrod

Attachments

• P1020084.jpg
    P1020084.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 239
  • P1020089.jpg
    P1020089.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 229
  • P1020095.jpg
    P1020095.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 255
  • P1020076.jpg
    P1020076.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 219
So does he use that ladder to get to the bottom where he relieves himself?? :) Na, the enclosure looks awesome and he's stunning! Nice work mate

So does he use that ladder to get to the bottom where he relieves himself?? :) Na, the enclosure looks awesome and he's stunning! Nice work mate

He has already used the ladder to go down and get a drink lol

I know this question has been asked befor but i wasnt around for the reply,so just wondering what the black tub at the bottom is for?Thanks

Correct me if i'm wrong but i think he said the black tub was for it's "droppings" and the way it's set up is it slides out so he can take it out and hose it...right?

Correct me if i'm wrong but i think he said the black tub was for it's "droppings" and the way it's set up is it slides out so he can take it out and hose it...right?

Thats it mate. And sandy it is about 700 long at a guess

better hope he never poos in it and then gets thirsty!!!

very nice looking snake and cool enclosure.

Cheers,
Dave

also - is the inside of the enclosure lined or sealed with something?? It looks very smooth/shiny. If it is what is it sealed with. I may be seeing things but im guessing it would have been done because of the higher humidity.

Cheers,
Dave

better hope he never poos in it and then gets thirsty!!!

very nice looking snake and cool enclosure.

Cheers,
Dave

:DThere is a water bowl in the bottom. As long as he doesnt aim for that he will be right.:D

also - is the inside of the enclosure lined or sealed with something?? It looks very smooth/shiny. If it is what is it sealed with. I may be seeing things but im guessing it would have been done because of the higher humidity.

Cheers,
Dave

Same as what they make kitchen tops out of. So it is fully water proofed.

Lookin' good Jay76! The cage is a good size and I reckon the ladder is a cool idea. Hang an "umbrella" of fake plants over it and the snake will love it even more. You should post some closer-up pics of the snake, it's gorgeous!

lookin' good jay76! The cage is a good size and i reckon the ladder is a cool idea. Hang an "umbrella" of fake plants over it and the snake will love it even more. You should post some closer-up pics of the snake, it's gorgeous!

lol, I am no good with photos. I am having a mate over on the weekend to take some photos with a good camera.

gtp looks unreal.
i love the tub idea in your enclosure. i think if i ever get a gtp, ill be stealing the slide in tub bottom idea. !!!

Gtp & enclosure

Looking the goods JW....That enclosure and l have some myself that are made by jkcustoms are excellent [IMO] and would suite any climbing reptile and are so easy to clean without disturbing the snake......and l think the way you have lined the enclosure is great as well.....cheers solar 17 [Baden]

The snake has a temp range from 33deg down to 26 in the enclosure and seems to be hanging out around the 28.3 deg mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back