Green Python Special OUT NOW

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ReptilesAustralia

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi All
I am sorry about the lack of networking as I spent the previous 18 days in the USA including Daytona Breeders Expo promoting Reptiles Australia. The magazine was released to subscribers on Friday and most readers should have their copies by this Friday typically depending where in the country you are. There were many special considerations in this issue numbered forms, poster, plastic wrapping etc. I am very happy with it and recieved alot of support from the writers and photographers etc. We hope the issue provides lots of enojment and non subscribers will realise this issue is at a special $12.95 price which includes the bonus poster with amazing designer morphs and of course the chance to win a green python. Look forward to feedback.

I will get some posts up[ on the recent trip to the US and the expo.

Subscriber enquires or commercial ordering
[email protected]

feedback or advertising etc
[email protected]

I dont know Simon, is that poster worth the extra $2.95.....? LOL, just kidding, cant wait to get my copy!

got my issue today from local pet shop,what a great read,seems to be like a good wine,improves with age,keep up the great work,now need to put tatts on the list,maybe i can afford some of those green trees then,lol,its great to see them becoming more common,hmmmm,maybe oneday

I got mine in the mail today and its real good and the poster is great too

I got mine yesterday in the mail and think it is absolutely terrific! This latest edition is extremely well done and even though i haven't read all of Reptiles Australia mags, I might go as bold as saying its one of their best yet !! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back