Greetings from Tamworth

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

punklibrarian

Reaction score
Hi all, my name is Jamie and am 24. I'm from Tamworth, NSW and am a trained Library Assistant. I only recently got my Basic Reptile license (along with my Basic Bird license since I keep birds as well :)) but I've been interested in snakes since I was in Primary school, though I never seemed to bridge that interest into keeping them until I started working at my local pet store. We don't deal in reptiles etc... but we did recently get some nice reptile enclosures in and that got me thinking :lol:

I'm considering getting a Pilbara Stimson's Python from Snake Ranch or a Spotted Python from a local breeder, I'm not sure at the moment. I'm learning as much as I can (I have experience keeping birds and marine fish but snakes are an entirely different ball game. It's facinating!) and am loving the forums!

I have a feeling that this is only the tip of the iceberg for me xD

if your local breeder is Wayne, then your at the right place !!
Local knowledge and help is priceless.

hello and welcome , be sure to post some pics if you get a spotty or stimsons

if your local breeder is Wayne, then your at the right place !!
Local knowledge and help is priceless.
The gentleman that I'll be getting into contact with is named Wayne :D But I don't know if it's the same guy. I really want to get my first python locally because you're so right, local knowledge and help is invaluable. Might go out of town for my next one later down the track.

hello and welcome , be sure to post some pics if you get a spotty or stimsons
Thank you :) I got my license the other day so I've got a little bit of a wait until I can get my first baby, but I have constructed a click clack for it so I'm ready when I do :lol:

Yay! Someone close to me! :D
Welcome. Not that I'm anything close to being an expert, if you need any help I can try to give you a hand.

Yay! Someone close to me! :D
Welcome. Not that I'm anything close to being an expert, if you need any help I can try to give you a hand.

Awesome! I was hoping to meet some people close by :D I have to say, your Sir Impy is just beautiful :)
Thank you, and thanks for the offer! Reptiles are a new endeavour for me and I think there may come a time when I'll need help of some sort xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back