Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i honestly think you cant get a snake that more embodies the australia spirit then the first gtp picture...just look at the colours green and gold =D

can't wait till jagprondos start popping up in australian at expo and in private collects, act....

The first one I believe is a "Calico" morph and the second is the Albino (I think). They are both amazing I think personally, what is not to like about the GTP. The more I see them the more I fall in love with them.

I'm no expert,but after having just read ( The More Complete Chondro ) The second one looks very much like a Canary to me but i could be wrong.

There are plenty of Jags in Indo although most are not up to the quality of the "best" German and USA Jags
So some have been playing with Jagpondros and Carpondros with mixed results

One or two nice sibs and the rest tossed in the freezer

There are plenty of Jags in Indo although most are not up to the quality of the "best" German and USA Jags
So some have been playing with Jagpondros and Carpondros with mixed results

One or two nice sibs and the rest tossed in the freezer

This is depressing.

7cb02e20-7ff6-d696.jpg
7cb02e20-8007-1ed7.jpg
as much as I disagree with it I think they still look cool

Cheers Brenton

Still waiting to see photos of gtp X rsp.. anyone with pics or info on this pm me please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back