Guess the CAR

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Just_Plain_Nuts

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
As the title states, guess what car this is. Winner gets to post next guess. Photo to guess from must be at least one metre large and not just a flat surface.
Picture100.jpg

hmmm 05 model??? vr-4 4wd v6 twin turbo 205kw ?? thats about all i know!!

guessing its a special model because of the flares stc?

1997 Mitsubishi Legnum VR4 "Super" Edition, modified bodykit and motor putting out approx 500hp at the fly. They come with AYC like the evo's...lots of fun

i was looking at these a while ago, practical cars and look better then the stageas (sorta look like funeral cars if u look at the right angle)

Was my car, yes much nicer than stagea and very safe even with all that power. AWD AYC traction control , stability control, koni suspension means that even with that power you could launch into a right turn at full power on a green light and not spin out...

your turn medz

Jedi, thats a Lamborghini gallardo headlight I'm pretty sure. Not sure what year/model though

Murcielago actually :) one of my favourite cars

Gallardo bulbs are on top of each other not beside so gives a longer thinner headlight

The last one - I agree is a Leyland P76 - just seen a minter hanging around where I live...

I also used to have a friend who put a P76 engine in a Mitsi Galant... It was hell hot... but not very legal!

the Alloy V8 4.4 in the P76 was popular engine swap before turbos,twincams,nitrous,etc. I used to work with a guy who put a 911 motor into his Baja Bug,but changed it back because his front end used to lift

Last edited:
p76 leyland, not a particularly popular car but one id like to own!!

i know a guy who brought an original phase 3 gto when new but sold it and got a p76 ( which he still owns!!)

While we wait for justbrad. My fun machine. Anybody know?

Attachments

• mystery car.jpg
    mystery car.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 74
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back