Guess the CAR

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
370z?

they had the GTR and the infiniti G35 which was also called the R35 skyline, they chose to branch the GTR and the skyline models

Still nothing :(

Aus delivered?

Not Aus delivered, very few in Australia.

It's a GTR, but what? The quarter is a dead give away.

370z?

they had the GTR and the infiniti G35 which was also called the R35 skyline, they chose to branch the GTR and the skyline models

The V35 was never called the R35, the only R35 is the current GTR.

There is no new skyline, the V35 isn't still in production.

haha took long enough and a trip to wikipedia searching GTR models

View attachment 205457

Don't mind the poorly edited Paint spray over the name and badging of the car, I can't make it to easy

Last edited:
it was a concept, they actually made a working vehicle tested it at some tracks and have heard nothing since, very unfortunate as it was a gorgeous car

Haha guys if you are going to choose extremely rare models probably better to at least show a little more of the car. You could probably show that entire car and we would still have trouble guessing.

alright, I'll grab a pic of a bit more of the car, damn things got the name all over it in different spots

think Mazda

I'll give you a whole picView attachment 205486

Last edited:
Haha guys if you are going to choose extremely rare models probably better to at least show a little more of the car. You could probably show that entire car and we would still have trouble guessing.

Z-Tune isn't hard to guess if you know your skylines. There's only one model of R34 that comes with a front quarter like that, lol.

Mazda Furai

I was beginning to think I'd just throw in the towel and give the name, I find it a real shame they decided not to put this one into production, go for your life Kawasakirider

Ah k, sorry haha. Let me find a pic lol.

Lol2.jpg

Should be easy pickin's for the bogans, haha.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back