GUilty till proven innocent...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather this thread get closed than True Blue's thermostat thread.
Simple, this is Australia- if you come here and don't like the policies then piss off.
If your already here and don't like it then vote the Government out.
Get over it!

Simone.

Our forces are protecting us over seas by finding the people who are doing this to our countries. They are trying to stop these murderes so no more innocent people will die.
They are not out there randomly blowing up innocent people because they can.
If they get fired upon whilst overseas they will retaliate as would anyone who is being threatened.
We have a right to be there because this is happenening to our country and we want it to stop!

Our forces are protecting us over seas by finding the people who are doing this to our countries. They are trying to stop these murderes so no more innocent people will die.
They are not out there randomly blowing up innocent people because they can.
If they get fired upon whilst overseas they will retaliate as would anyone who is being threatened.
We have a right to be there because this is happenening to our country and we want it to stop!

Ok. Do you live in the Middle East?

No do u?
As a partner of a serviceman who has just returned from over there , i have seen and heard enough to know first hand what goes on and what doesnt. Do u believe everything you hear and read from the media?

No do u?
As a partner of a serviceman who has just returned from over there , i have seen and heard enough to know first hand what goes on and what doesnt. Do u believe everything you hear and read from the media?

Nope i live in Darwin. I definately do not beleive everything i hear in the Media. I also do not beleive we are any better off being an aggressor in fighting a war in the name of saving Australian lives, when more Aussies have been killed in/by that country after we started fighting it. In fact i thnk we are worse off for it and far less safe.

Aussies you say, how many aussies do u think have died over there?
The soldiers go over there know exactly what they are doing, this is what they train for and they are prepared to take what ever comes along. They have more chance of surving than we civilians who arnt trained.
Isnt it better that we try and find these people who are killing us off?
We are not the agressor we are retaliating to protect australian people.

Im talking about Afgahanistan.
But our soldiers are restoring peace by building houses and schools and making things better.
America started the war with Iraq fearing they had weapons of mass distruction and then taking down their leader who also himself killed many innocent victims. Iraqi citizens were thankful for that as it was their law who sentenced him to death.

Ok i think Afghanistan may have been more justified than Iraq.

Hrrmmm I suppose you are right Iraq is looking very peaceful ATM.

Simple, this is Australia- if you come here and don't like the policies then piss off.
Get over it!

Simone.

Exactly my thoughts!

not all muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are muslims

Originally Posted by johnbowemonie
Get over it!

Simone.

If you dont like to read this thread than dont. No need to close it down when all it is is people voicing their different opinions. Im not trying to be rude in saying so i just dont know why you think people cant have their say whether you agree with it or not.

And i will now bow out of this thread. It's going to the dogs fast, even if it was partially my fault.

Originally Posted by johnbowemonie
Get over it!

Simone.

If you dont like to read this thread than dont. No need to close it down when all it is is people voicing their different opinions. Im not trying to be rude in saying so i just dont know why you think people cant have their say whether you agree with it or not.

Probably because we've had to see the same crap being repeated over and over and the same people reminding everyone how much they can't stand Howard etc.etc.

The fact is decent arguments/discussions involving reptiles are continually locked while political ones are allowed to continue. This isn't a political forum, it's a reptile one.

Hell if i voiced my opinions i'd get a week holiday,

Simone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back