Guy from reptile show

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spikie, if things don't work out with this mystery man, i could always use another stalker. Stalkers are fun. 8)

Wow! Sounds like you haven't actually had a real one! They're not fun! Reptile girls seem to make particularly severe stalkers! They're 1% flattering 99% disturbing!

Spikie doesn't sound a stalker, just a girl trying to find someone. A stalker would do it silently, without the stalkee knowing about it, not loudly and boldly in public like this. A stalker would have made sure she knew how to track him down before leaving his presence. Spikie sounds like a nervous and probably shy young girl. Having said that, if I was in the shoes of the guy she is after, just to be sure I'd probably be very quiet right now! :lol: (no offense, Spikie, I'm sure you're a great girl :) ). Hopefully you'll find him and hopefully he'll be interested, but if not, Ihaveherps sounds keen! ;)

Good luck! :D

Wow! Sounds like you haven't actually had a real one! They're not fun! Reptile girls seem to make particularly severe stalkers! They're 1% flattering 99% disturbing!

They still count as being real even if i'm paying them for their services, right? :)

good luck finding ur guy jessi. i do admit there were a few girls that had me dreaming lol.

Wow! Sounds like you haven't actually had a real one! They're not fun!
so true Sdaji :shock: I had a freaky stalker when I lived in Sydney, they are so creepy!

I don't think you're a stalker spikey :D good luck with your search

LOL so herc wasn't him then? ...Stalkers are horrible! and for girls down right scary. It's amazing what people can find out about someone if they really want to :shock: which then results in changing phone numbers email addy's and eventually addresses!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back