Guy from reptile show

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spikie, if things don't work out with this mystery man, i could always use another stalker. Stalkers are fun. 8)

Maybe put out an advertisement in the local paper?? Maybe get an artist to draw what you remember of him... Or even better you could start hanging out at local pet stores to see if he comes in.

after a thread this long about a mystery man, if u find him, u betta damn well marry him! haha

Come on everyone! How many times have you been somewhere, seen someone you thought was interesting, but been too shy to say hi, and then regretted it the next day? You're all (well at least some of you, even if it's secretively) are just jealous that Spikie's got the guts to see if she can find the guy she liked the look of!

Good luck finding him Jessi!!

sure i thought of that but how do i get in touch with neville??

Heres a start......good luck.

Blue Mountains Reptile AwarenessPrevious Page

client_375_1.jpg

Appreciation through Awareness
Rapt in Reptiles! Live reptile shows featuring venomous snakes
Neville Burns has been involved with reptiles since he was 7 years old and very early in
life developed a passion to make people aware of the truth about reptiles, especially venomous snakes. He has presented shows in shopping malls, schools, country field days etc.
and for scout groups.Lions and Rotary clubs across Australia.His talks reflect his experience with reptiles in the bush and under captive conditions.Neville was granted accredited status for content and presentation at N.S.W. schools by the N.S.W. Education department and has also lectured to Police, Army and Fire brigade personnel.He is passionate about conservation and very keen to inform the public of the truth about animals that are largely misunderstood.His shows are presented with humour and interesting anecdotes of his own experiences. Neville has appeared on many T.V. programmes including "Good Morning Australia", The Midday Show with Ray Martin, "Totally Wild" and :Who Dares Wins".He worked at Wonderland Sydney for many years as Senior Reptile Keeper and presenter.He also provided the cast of a large crocodile for the movie :Crocodile Dundee".

Send your E-Mail booking/enquiry to Blue Mountains Reptile Awareness NOW

Name:
shim.gif
shim.gif
E-Mail:
shim.gif
shim.gif
Phone:
shim.gif
shim.gif
shim.gif

Enquiry:
shim.gif
shim.gif

shim.gif

shim.gif

To get a Free Blue Mountains Wonderland Magazine posted to you, please complete the following fields: Address:
shim.gif
shim.gif
Postcode:
shim.gif
shim.gif
shim.gif
shim.gif
shim.gif
shim.gif

Address:
Three Sisters World Heritage Plaza, Echo Point Rd, Echo Point,Katoomba - 2 - Above the Clouds
Phone: 02 4782 7577 or 02 4759 1832

thx alot feels good to know i have people on my side
thx to everyone who is trying to help

so any ideas on how to contact nev?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back