Guy from reptile show

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
and if he is reading this just pm me and say u dont wanna talk and i will close the whole thing and forget it

I am positive that he is the same guy that gillsy had the hots for at macherps...

ADULT MATCH MAKER ...formally known as aps?! :shock: lol good luck hunting your prey spikie

Nah I wasn't srs. Sorry for lettin it hang but I needed to have a bath. And sorry for being an *** but I couldn't resist.
At least I see you have a pic now so good luck with your man hunt!!!:)

I seen this girl there & I would love to talk to her.
She was a 3 foot midget, had no teeth & a flat head. I can't recall any other stand out features as I was instantly attracted to her height (or lack of) & her beautiful gums.

Please message me mystery woman.

Spikie, if you have either of these 3 features PM me as I may be the man you are searching for afterall lol

Jessi (or MrSpike which ever comes first) - I think it's important to know the old adage....

All the good ones (guys) are either taken or gay....

So you're all out of luck... he's clearly gay!

Which leaves your other name... mrSpike maybe.... No longer confused aye spike....

hmmmmm....

lol if u really want me to

Attachments

• me.JPG
    me.JPG
    35.4 KB · Views: 167
I seen this girl there & I would love to talk to her.
She was a 3 foot midget, had no teeth & a flat head. I can't recall any other stand out features as I was instantly attracted to her height (or lack of) & her beautiful gums.

Please message me mystery woman.

Spikie, if you have either of these 3 features PM me as I may be the man you are searching for afterall lol

little person ;)

You could go out with Mr.spike, but i heard in chat today that he is gay. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back