Had some of the critters out in the sun today

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grogshla

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Thought I would share. Cheers

Attachments

• PA200966.jpg
    PA200966.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 157
  • PA200972.jpg
    PA200972.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 151
  • PA200978.jpg
    PA200978.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 144
  • PA200976.jpg
    PA200976.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 141
thanks Icarus. Its a patternless childreni, the last one is meant to be a yellow phase childreni but I am hoping she colours up more as she grows.

i have a 2 year old patternless boy. is yours a girl or a boy? We should stick them together one day! Lol

hehe mine is a male also. But they are really cool snakes and super docile. I got mine from Dickyknee he has incredible patternless childreni.

You have too many to look after Grogshla. I'll have to look after a few.

Edit: Very nice collection there mate

Wheres that wheatbelt i have heard you own ??

The famous wheatbelt is coming up to a shed so I thought I would leave him in peace and quiet :p I will post up a pic as soon as he sheds and is active. It is still my favourite snake mate! :)

- - - Updated - - -

You have too many to look after Grogshla. I'll have to look after a few.

Edit: Very nice collection there mate

Thanks mate. They are pretty easy to take care of but they do require an hour or so when I come home from work. On the weekends is when I can really kick back and appreciate them. :)

Thanks mate. They are pretty easy to take care of but they do require an hour or so when I come home from work. On the weekends is when I can really kick back and appreciate them. :)

I know that feeling mate. But tell you what, it's still one of the good feelings when you do get that time out to appreciate them all.

hehe mine is a male also. But they are really cool snakes and super docile. I got mine from Dickyknee he has incredible patternless childreni.

haha damn! Yeah they are beautiful, i always feel like I have a baby olive with a childreni personality. My boy's from snakeranch, got him at 18 months old (in March this year). Got any plans to breed him? We're hoping to breed ours next year if we can find a patternless or reduced pattern girl.

wonder if you could get a caramel patternless? has it been done?

that would be different

we've also got a t+ caramel childreni but if we bred them together it would result in a patternless snake that was het for t+. Someone should figure out how to get a patternless t+!!

I am hopeless with the genetics and stuff. I don't really plan to breed any of the reps but once we move into our new place mid next year and get the reptiles set up I would like to breed one of the reptiles just not sure if it will be snakeys or geckos. Do you breed your reptiles? How are your black soil dragons going?

We don't breed any at the moment as they are all slightly too young, but we're planning to start next year with our patternless boy and (maybe) our high yellow diamond. Just need to find them good partners!

My black soils are great, I have an adult male and a juvenile girl. The girl had metabolic bone disease so her growth is stunted and she looks about 4 months old. She's still got a great personality though. We also have an adult male central netted dragon and he and the black soil boy are best friends, it's hilarious. They go everywhere around the tank together and sleep curled up next to each other. How about you? Do you have any dragons?

that is so cute. I only keep the female henrylawsoni but I love central beardies and especially central netteds :) they are awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back